ex-resident

AOL

#1 Jun 28, 2009
who is the police chief in montgomery city now? I lived there in the late 80's and early 90's and the chief was gary hemby. whatever happened to him? I thought he did a pretty good job and had some good officers like rick tucker and stan crocfer. are they still there?
Lee

AOL

#2 Jul 23, 2009
The chief now is Phil Ahern, former MSHP. Gary Hemby is an officer for Silex, MO.
Bethel

Mexico, MO

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Rick still lives in MCounty, retired about 10 years ago from the city. Stan left MCity about 10 years ago as well and currently lives in Jeff City. Both got tired of the small town politics that overshadowed the proper way to police a small town. And revenue became more important than taking care of the citizens. This all happened after Cheif Hemby left. the following cheif was a puppet on a string for the city officials and left his officiers out to dry. It became a sink or swim department. The department has never been the same since Rick and Stan.
ex resident

AOL

#4 Nov 2, 2009
does anyone know why chief hemby left? i have heard several stories and dont know which to believe. i always thought that he and his officers did a good job
willy

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 Apr 17, 2010
looks like no one cares.
concerned

Chicago, IL

#6 May 8, 2010
I have heard people say that Nic Forler is now working around Bellflower as an officer, if that is true, you should pray for your children at night when they are out and about.
Phoenix

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 12, 2010
Nic Forler currently is working as an officer for the Festus Police Dept. Check thier web site and you find his photo.

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 4, 2012
ex resident wrote:
does anyone know why chief hemby left? i have heard several stories and dont know which to believe. i always thought that he and his officers did a good job
He was asked to. Well actually told to. Came back from his honeymoon with his new wife (after he royally dumped on the beautiful wife and two amazing kids he had) and they canned his ass.
BITCH

Tampa, FL

#9 Jun 22, 2013
He works in bellflower on the weekend my family lives there so I no!!!!
concernd citizen

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2013
cops t mayes and d Bryson kill my kinfolk 8 years ago then had it covered up
?

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Who ur kin folk
EverSharp

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 22, 2013
My wife was a victum of a crime and police chief Ahern acted as if she was the criminal. Sgt Turner caught the criminal and Chief Ahern turned him loose. I do not understand how a man like Ahern could have had a long careet in law enforcemnt. He has no people skills and needs to take the class "How to win friends and influence people".
huh

Rolla, MO

#14 Dec 7, 2013
He's the police chief. He doesn't need to win friends or have people skills. All he needs to do is run a police department. Your approval is not needed since he is not an elected official.
EverSharp

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2014
Does Montgomery City have any plans for a new police chief?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steedman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Hadden is missing Jul 22 Cds 1
anyone know of any section 8 landlords Jun '15 needing info plz 1
Who should i not rent from in Fulton? (Mar '12) Jun '15 missourigirl24 2
Vape Shops Jun '15 Anonymous 1
targeted individual (Nov '10) May '15 rob 20
Thanks ruffino mustangs (Jun '12) Jun '12 Joe Ryan 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar '12 Johnny 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Steedman Mortgages