Review: Ruffino Mustangs Parts & Acce...

Review: Ruffino Mustangs Parts & Accessories

Posted in the Steedman Forum

Shaun Johnson

Florissant, MO

#1 Jul 30, 2013
I have been buying all of my mustang parts from Rick since he was located in Lake Saint Louis. His prices are unbeatable. Literally, If you can bring him proof that you can get the part cheaper elsewhere, he will not only match it but he will beat it!! Plus he ships so its a win win!! He recently has purchased a bigger better shop so if you thought he had a huge inventory before, youre in for a surprise. The only downfall with Rick is he can be a bit hard to get ahold of. Its completely understandable though considering hes a one man show and his business is growing.
Just my two cents. Its worth the drive.
Seriously

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2013
He is nothing more than a thug. he might have good prices, but he's a thug.
Ask the younger guys that buy stuff from him. Constantly having issues with him.
the bitch

Mexico, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2013
rick is a cheap skate he puts old parts on cars he just clean ups and gives it to people he keeps his the new parts for his self.... never taking my car here again
RUFFINO

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Get a life guys. Mr seriously if there is any problems with parts we take care of it. And the bitch we know who u are. Sorry we dont buy parts at retail. This is a business that has to profit.
Guy Incognito

Kansas City, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2015
Hey Ruffino, how about actually shipping the parts to the Customer once They are paid for! Why do You just give excuses and refuse to give a refund?
Lmao

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2015
Ah I see Rafino is a very busy business man.

He even has time to respond to his constituents on a random anonymous forum that hardly anyone uses. I'm sure you don't spend most of your time just browsing through random crap on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steedman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Carl Debrodie Jan 31 Tina 2
Cremer Therapeutic Community Center (Jun '12) Jan '18 Mom 4
News Fulton man pleads guilty to federal crimes in 2... Jan '18 True 1
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) Jan '18 Your soulmate 555
Brian Smith Dec '17 NBS 1
missing Dec '17 HerBestFriend 1
Thanks ruffino mustangs (Jun '12) Jun '12 Joe Ryan 1

Steedman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance