humm

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2011
so girl or guy?
Why Not

Oneida, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2011
Annonymous wrote:
There is someone being watched by FEDS. Its suppose to be a big sting operation. Its not drugs. I'm not sure what it is. Just wanted to post this to maybe give someone a heads up. I don't have a name but I do have a location and a description which I cannot share. I should not be posting this. Thats why I am using a public computer. All I can say is....1 person is going to prison for illegal operations. They have been watched for along time so there is nothing they can do now. Its all on tape, video and voice. Unless you are prepared to spend alot of money and years in prison, I would go somewhere if i were you. Hope this helps.
If someone is doing something that is so bad that the feds are watching, then let it be, let them be caught. Its time for the lawbreakers to pay the piper. I love it when this happens especially to crooked and perverted politicians and I hope that is the case. Do you condone people breaking the law?

People are standing up all around the world for what is right and I say its about time.

Also if its, "all on tape, video and voice" like you say, then what are they waiting for.
shh

Huntsville, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Thanks for the warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min uMoron 143,159
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) 7 hr Doobie Time 4,671
Drug Rehab (Nov '09) 17 hr i wonder 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Williamsburg, KY (Jul '10) Tue ruth shelton 237
Emlyn Music Thread (Jan '15) Tue Musikologist 3
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Mon grandma 58
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stearns Mortgages