Christina Bussell is Missing

Christina Bussell is Missing

Posted in the Stearns Forum

Alisha

Wartburg, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
My sister Christina is missing. Was last seen on September 28th 2011. She has long brown hair, blue eyes and weighs about 100 lbs. She has a butterfly tattoo on her back with her 2 childrens names above and below it. She has a little boy and a little girl who are going to start wondering where their mommy is. She has family that has been searching for her everyday and they are worried sick. Please if you know anything call the police or call someone in her family. Think as if it were someone in your family...We just want to know if she is alive. Her picture is on Facebook. We have a page "Christina Bussell is Missing" and she has a Facebook page under her name. Thank you and God Bless!
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Please give us info if you know something!
meee

Oliver Springs, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2011
any new info about this young lady, i wish something could be resolved for this poor family.
Alisha

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2011
meee wrote:
any new info about this young lady, i wish something could be resolved for this poor family.
No news...still searching for my sister. God bless

“True Blue”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 29, 2011
This needs bumped up. Praying for this family.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2011
I am SO sorry for you all. I hope you get answers soon. I just can't imagine the pain you're going through.... God bless your hearts.
wondering

Lancing, TN

#8 Dec 13, 2011
there is a lady that goes by the name tatoo that lives in norma on milbranch rd that may know something
Renae

Kannapolis, NC

#9 Dec 15, 2011
How do you know this?
wondering

Lancing, TN

#11 Dec 16, 2011
i seen them two together walking on norma rd. this lady walks everywhere she goes. she is a major drugie and old hooker. "nasty" it has been a couple of months bak but was after the date she went missing. i know christina "not close" but i used to work at a dr office where she came in at.so i know who she is. i didnt know christina was missing at the time so i didnt think much about seeing her that day if i had known i would have contacted someone. this lady "tatoo" can usualy be found around the bars around the first of the month.
Renae

Kannapolis, NC

#12 Dec 16, 2011
Thank you for the information
bless the family

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2016
I have heard that a old man by the name if lonas lowe killed her and dumped her body in smokey he had went by his son's house with her and she had already been killed.
Sky

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2016
Just wondering if anyone has found this lady yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stearns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 158,056
Autumn King is a lier 3 hr Gatta secret cn u... 54
who is the hottest girl in whitley county (Jan '09) 4 hr robbie 110
Murder 4 hr Yep 131
Info please 7 hr what to know 1
Last Post Wins (May '09) 9 hr Sir Valentine 10,633
McCreary Co is number one again 13 hr Throwback 3

Stearns Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stearns Mortgages