Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

I see Domermouth is dumping their toxic debris along the Big South Fork Scenic Railway tracks in town. Guess the "powers that be" needed some cheap fill dirt. I thought Domermouth lost its permit to opperate here after the toxic fire which resulted in the evacuation of Stearns and parts of Revelo.

It was on the news later on that several of Domermouth's facilities throughout the south were fronts for meth labs, guess they are still in business though.

Last fall they received a train car loaded with 100 lb. sacks of rotting potatoes which they sorted and sold locally.

I get so tired of corruption but most people just do not want to get involved.

“True Blue”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Judged:

why hasn't the updates shown up?
meee

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

oh well 3 times i have sent a post about this and it isn't showing up , just google it and you will see the trucking company that owns domermuth
Stearns Resident

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Missing posts usually mean that someone hit a nerve. They have no permit to opperate in McCreary County anymore. They haul the toxic fill dirt through the old lumberyard directly to where they dump it near the tracks in Stearns. Couldn't find the trucking co. you mentioned but here is a link from Knoxville news station about the meth lab. What better cover for making meth than a toxic disposal site.

http://www.wate.com/story/7197889/business-ow...
meee

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

it is domermuth svc, if you google and they are listed with an active stearns address and your favorite trucking company just happens to control your environment. SSDD- same sheit different day, them stearns boys care alot about everyone , lmfao
Riled

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

meee wrote:
it is domermuth svc, if you google and they are listed with an active stearns address and your favorite trucking company just happens to control your environment. SSDD- same sheit different day, them stearns boys care alot about everyone , lmfao
Stumbled accross this last night and was unable to find the trucking company who is dumping this toxic waste in stearns. People need to take it to the courthouse again. These rats need to be exposed.
Not again

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

How are they getting by with that? I had to leave Stearns the last time their crap supposedly caught on fire! Where are they dumping this stuff again? I will write the govenor.
Riled

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Not again wrote:
How are they getting by with that? I had to leave Stearns the last time their crap supposedly caught on fire! Where are they dumping this stuff again? I will write the govenor.
They are dumping it along the tracks of the BSFSR in downtown stearns. I watched their dump trucks sneaking through the old lumber yard to dump it not far from the post office. Must have been hundreds of loads, been going on for a while now. Like I said, the powers that be must have needed some cheap fill dirt and evidently have no concern for the health of stearns people or the tourists who will travel right over the top of it not to mention the runoff going into the mill pond and eventually the big south fork river.
I will write the governor too and hopefully others will do the same.
Riled

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

I just looked at this link and was shocked that these creeps are still in business. Butch Spencer did the same thing here and went to prison and lost his business where the national park service visitor center is located now. I would be willing to bet that this is where all the meth is coming from in this county. Pictured on the WATE Knoxville news site was Christopher Domermuth but I can't find any updates on the case.

http://www.wate.com/story/7197889/business-ow...
Smelly

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

And your local Water District and board is in bed with these crooks. They maintain those recycling and holding tanks on the backside of Stearns. Ever been there? The odor is stifling and there are homes on the same road. Recycled (?) product has been applied to the ground there as experimental fertilize over the old dump area. Leaching into ground waters that in turn end up at the water plant. Hummmmm? Investigative minds need to get all that checked out. Years of unchallenged toxic waste products hidden beneath the surface hidden by tons and tons of topsoil will not die away. Such things have no death only increase in toxicity as it decays.
wtf

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

ok first of all it cracks me up you guys care so much about hard working peoplr trying to make a living. the dirt they are filling in stearns is clean dirt duh, all the other stuff gets hauled to the landfill. if anyone has the time to sit and watch these people WORK maybe you need to get off your lazy asses and try a job too.
meee

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Judged:

wtf wrote:
ok first of all it cracks me up you guys care so much about hard working peoplr trying to make a living. the dirt they are filling in stearns is clean dirt duh, all the other stuff gets hauled to the landfill. if anyone has the time to sit and watch these people WORK maybe you need to get off your lazy asses and try a job too.
now exactly how the hello do you know it is clean dirt, this company, domermuth cleans toxic waste spills in quite a few states, toxic waste ie: gas or oil saturated grounds, chemical spills from who knows where, we think it is grand that people are hard working and trying to make a living, but along with all the other toxic waste, the son of the owner who is co-owner was caught in knoxville with a meth lab, how much toxic waste do you think stearns got from that, i hope you are so right and we are so wrong mostly for the hardworking people who are working in that situation. you should check out this wonderful(lmfao) company that employs all those hard workers, there are receiving stations in many kentucky cities and tennessee cities and then we get it trucked in to us. sleep well as you worry about hardworking people who die for no reason every day while their wealthy employers get richer.
Charlie

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Not again wrote:
Someone needs to take photos of the grass that will not grow on the toxic dirt they piled along the tracks in Stearns. All the other grass is green throughout the county so this should tell you something is not right. They said that they have receits for the dirt that was hauled in from Pennsylvania. Why would someone haul good dirt from so far away?

Did you write the governor?

Maybe we need a petition to get this investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stearns Discussions

Search the Stearns Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min SNYB 127,783
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 144,606
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
mulberry black thing - info needed (Sep '09) 6 hr abc123 114
haunted places (Aug '08) 6 hr abc123 78
D.c.b.s (Dec '12) 8 hr Someone who knows 30
Let's Play Word Association (Oct '08) 18 hr Conchita Perfumada 3,081
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stearns Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••