August 3 Missouri Primary Election: D...

August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 3, 2010

3,368 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

patriot

Saint Louis, MO

#10835 Aug 12, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
NRA is just the national republican association..their only job is to scare people every four years with the whole gunrights thing,and guess what its happening again right on cue
I guess the democrats pandering to the baby killing, christian hating, anti gun roghts, gay loving, communist left is much better.

"Republicans will take away your rights to kill your babies". "You will be shot for jumping in line at the grocery store". BTW. These are actual quotes during past campaigns, except the first one said "your right to choose".

At least with the NRA I can shoot back when the UN troops invade my neighborhood.
tired of it

Reeds Spring, MO

#10836 Aug 12, 2012
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the democrats pandering to the baby killing, christian hating, anti gun roghts, gay loving, communist left is much better.
"Republicans will take away your rights to kill your babies". "You will be shot for jumping in line at the grocery store". BTW. These are actual quotes during past campaigns, except the first one said "your right to choose".
At least with the NRA I can shoot back when the UN troops invade my neighborhood.
your right, look up cassidy king in randolph county mo, a girl i knew, threw her baby in a pond and killed it, doped out wh#re! aint even charged her for murder, just abandonment of a corps, look it up! case net too, she lived here in winona mo too! she is trash! republicans are all retarted!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10837 Aug 13, 2012
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] you believe the hyped up misinformation that Rush & Beck spew out of their lying faces!!??
cl guest

United States

#10838 Aug 13, 2012
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the democrats pandering to the baby killing, christian hating, anti gun roghts, gay loving, communist left is much better.

Living in fear of invasion every day must be tough.

I fear the zombie apocalypse more than a UN invasion. Or any invasion.

"when the UN troops invade my neighborhood" is a quote I heard someone from the right use to inspire fear in the masses, because it's the only way they know how to keep people under their rule.

Make them fear others more than they fear their own government. Your a flippin NAZI!
Norton

United States

#10839 Aug 13, 2012
cl guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in fear of invasion every day must be tough.
I fear the zombie apocalypse more than a UN invasion. Or any invasion.
"when the UN troops invade my neighborhood" is a quote I heard someone from the right use to inspire fear in the masses, because it's the only way they know how to keep people under their rule.
Make them fear others more than they fear their own government. Your a flippin NAZI!
The UN is leading the way to a One World Government! Also, One World Religion! It is in the making. People are ignorant to the fact.

CHEERS!
cl guest

United States

#10840 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>The UN is leading the way to a One World Government! Also, One World Religion! It is in the making. People are ignorant to the fact.

CHEERS!
The UN is less for a one world religion than any tea party Christian conservative I know. Me thinks you project your own desires of a Christian run world, onto an organization that has no aspirations, or actual power to influence anything without the leaders of the countries involved permissions. They are what they are, period. They work to keep peace around the world. That's what really pisses the Christian fundamentalist war mongers for God off!
Norton

United States

#10841 Aug 13, 2012
cl guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN is less for a one world religion than any tea party Christian conservative I know. Me thinks you project your own desires of a Christian run world, onto an organization that has no aspirations, or actual power to influence anything without the leaders of the countries involved permissions. They are what they are, period. They work to keep peace around the world. That's what really pisses the Christian fundamentalist war mongers for God off!
Sorry, you need to get educated on what is really happening! If you are a Christian, you should know there are things in the works to unite ALL religions. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I am not saying the UN is doing that but they are working to become a One World Government. How's that working for peace thing......working?? Not very well, is it?

CHEERS!
There will never be peace on this earth.

United States

#10842 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you need to get educated on what is really happening! If you are a Christian, you should know there are things in the works to unite ALL religions. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I am not saying the UN is doing that but they are working to become a One World Government. How's that working for peace thing......working?? Not very well, is it?

CHEERS!
There will never be peace on this earth.
As long as organized religions and their zealot extremists exist, fighting over who's invisible friend is the best, I'm afraid you will be correct on that one point.

Luckily religions are doing everything they can, to drive members from their ranks in all civilized nations. Growing only in third world countries is hardly what I would consider growth at all.
Eddie Simpson

United States

#10843 Aug 14, 2012
zeke wrote:
I am fairly new to voting. I'm 20. Why is it they only let you select one party to vote for? I had a few candidates from other parties I would have liked to vote for. Anyone know?
A Primary is to select candidates from the two major political parties who will the face each other in the general election in November. There were a few races that only one party had a candidate, therefore, the actual people who will be in office were selected in the primary.( for example: State Senator- State Rep- County Coroner plus one other I cannot remember)) You can have only the ballot of one political party in a primary.
Goodness

United States

#10844 Aug 14, 2012
Donna wrote:
You should care who our next county clerk is, but that one will not be decided tonight. Recorder and Circuit Clerk will be.
Circuit Clerk wasn't on the ballot.
floyed

United States

#10845 Aug 15, 2012
Andy Grifth!
yo Daddy

United States

#10846 Aug 15, 2012
Yo Momma

Since: Aug 12

Burlington, IA

#10847 Aug 15, 2012
So 78% of people who post on message boards vote. I wonder what the 50% of people who don't vote during a general election let alone a primary (around 30%) do on election day?
BillyJoeJimBob

Los Angeles, CA

#10848 Aug 16, 2012
I stay home and beat off. It's more productive than voting.

United States

#10850 Aug 21, 2012
I voted
voted

United States

#10851 Aug 22, 2012
I voted!!!
aur56

Monett, MO

#10852 Aug 22, 2012
BillyJoeJimBob wrote:
I stay home and beat off. It's more productive than voting.
If you're too lazy to vote ,you have no right to complain about anything regarding the government..Vote or shut up......
voted

United States

#10853 Aug 23, 2012
I voted!
Bob

United States

#10854 Aug 26, 2012
Yes
yep

United States

#10855 Aug 28, 2012
I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ste. Genevieve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle House Thu Emeril Lagasse 3
Fiber optic/high speed internet on O road Thu Mike 3
lake developements (May '14) Dec 6 Jas 13
Hottie (May '17) Dec 2 Prognosticator 26
Why are blacks so LOUD? (Nov '15) Nov 30 Hillary 8
Chuck Rose Nov 29 Roy Moore 3
Valle Football Nov 27 Shut the front door 2

Ste. Genevieve Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance