Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Liberal Mental Disorder

Smithville, MO

#56360 Jun 21, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my oh great one I missed your deadline but I did open my profile and will leave it open for ONE hour not 24.
You seem to have got Ruth's granny panties all in a wad. She's like 90 or something so don't give her a heart attack or make her do something that the mental ward nurse has to put her on lockdown.
Liberal Mental Disorder

Smithville, MO

#56361 Jun 21, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
Yes, Iraq Definitely Had WMD, Vast Majority Of Polled Republicans Insist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/iraq...
And Hitler didn't want Poland. What's your point man, it's 2012, time to get over it.
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56362 Jun 21, 2012
Obama’s Rather Impressive List Of “Accomplishments”

Whoever said that Obama hasn’t acomplished anything in his first term?

WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.

First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for
his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#56363 Jun 21, 2012
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez wrote:
Obama’s Rather Impressive List Of “Accomplishments”
Whoever said that Obama hasn’t acomplished anything in his first term?
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for
his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.
Great post, Great read ! Thank you

“Humor is the best medicine!!”

Since: Oct 09

Show-Me-State

#56364 Jun 21, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********YOU********wai ted********too long
Not only did you wit too long but you don't show your entire Profile.
What you are showing doesn't mean carp!
Want to see ME change MY Profile and then see after 5 minutes whut "shows"???
You know exactly what you did by waiting past the 5 minute limit!
Right now, I could not care less what you lie about...*I* know the truth and so do you... I could post the link to your daughters Face Book page.
...and another thing, show us the high school named "Cody High School" that is in MICHIGAN! Thinking that being from Cody, WY that you would have gone to a "Cody High School" in WY, NOT MICHIGAN!
G
P
U
A
R
!
LMD is right you are crazy. What the heck does Cody Michigan or Wyoming have to do with me? What did you think that I was going to have all kinds of personal information on my profile? Do you think I sit on Topix ALL the item and I could hit a 5 minute deadline? Case in point lady you are absolutely crazy. Your rants about this only have served to truly show you for the fruit loop that you are. How does anyone know you are not some kind of fraud? You seem to think everyone who does not agree with you is a fraud - just how close minded are you lady? Final point, you opinion of me will not keep me up at night.
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56365 Jun 21, 2012
"Hope and Change"...Still? Looking Back at 4 Years of "Change" -- Fox and Friends -- 5-30-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Show-Me-State

#56366 Jun 21, 2012
Liberal Mental Disorder wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have got Ruth's granny panties all in a wad. She's like 90 or something so don't give her a heart attack or make her do something that the mental ward nurse has to put her on lockdown.
OMG, what an absolute psycho right?

Show-Me-State

#56367 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Let's hope she finds whatever it is she thinks shes going to in there.
I know right? But you know, I've never had an obsessed fan before.
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56368 Jun 21, 2012
I can see NOT our muslim prez ordering the DOJ to investigate if this was a Christian Church!

REPORT: DOJ LAUNCHES PROBE INTO MINN. CITY’S REJECTION OF ISLAMIC CENTER AFTER CAIR ALLEGES RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/doj-launches-...

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56369 Jun 21, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text> ... I'm just trying to fit in with the other kids....
Huh? You have been here "30 years" and are just trying to fit in with the other kids?

Show-Me-State

#56370 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Focus on the positive things, like that a week from today ObamaCare will be nothing but a 2,700 page pile of crap sitting in a garbage can.
I wouldn't be entirely disappointed but I don't think it will die that easily. There may be some recommendation from the Court about the insurance purchase requirement but I think it is far from the trash can.

But this case goes way beyond healthcare reform in my opinion-it is individual rights that are the primary conch here. What else can the government mandate?

Show-Me-State

#56371 Jun 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You have been here "30 years" and are just trying to fit in with the other kids?
Sad but apparently true

#56372 Jun 21, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
And that's one of the reasons that propaganda works. It's a shame that the Republicans are so poorly informed. Maybe they have been listening to Fox News too long?
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56373 Jun 21, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
You and DAWG sure enjoy Huffing on the Post!!!! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#56374 Jun 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's one of the reasons that propaganda works. It's a shame that the Republicans are so poorly informed. Maybe they have been listening to Fox News too long?
And you have been Huffing (or humping, whichever you prefer) the Post way too long! LMAO

http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/10/the_eu...
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56375 Jun 21, 2012
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

AMEN!
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56376 Jun 21, 2012
With a Muslim President, are you really surprised by this? When will the morons who voted for him wake up?

If this doesn't upset you off nothing will..........

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!

The Federal governments State department is funding mosques overseas in countries that are sponsoring terrorism, even providing internet services in some cases and we, the American tax payers are footing the bill for this. Are you kidding me? If this does not anger you to get rid of this hopelessly naive administration, then God help you!

VIDEO:
Illegal MuslimCommiePrez

Ava, MO

#56377 Jun 21, 2012
FOR THE LAST TIME, AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY
On the road to eventually declaring that America is a communist dictatorship, the left-wing radicals in Washington must nudge the American people first into believing that we are a democracy, such as what they have in Egypt, Libya, Greece, and Europe. Allow me to lay this out for you:

democracy >noun (pl. democracies) 1 a form of government in which the people have a voice in the exercise of power, typically through elected representatives. 2 a state governed in such a way. 3 control of a group by the majority of its members.
-ORIGIN Greek dmokratia, from dmos ‘the people’+-kratia ‘power, rule’.
Notice how the definition states that the people have a voice in the exercise of power.

NOW LET US LOOK AT THE DEFINITION OF REPUBLIC:
republic >noun a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
-ORIGIN Latin respublica, from res ‘concern’+ publicus ‘of the people, public’.
Now notice that the definition for republic defines “we the people” as the supreme power. This is not a body led by representatives.

It is imperative that we educate our young people as to these stark contrasts in definitions. Just as a banker studies real currency in order to spot a fraud, we the people must study our founding documents such as the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights in order to spot the bill of goods that the communists in Washington are pushing on us.

Just as they are trying to remove GOD from our society, so too are they trying to remove any reference to America being a Republic. Our founding fathers set our country up as a Republic for a reason: to avoid so few having power over so many. Educate your loved ones, read the founding documents with them, and, by all means, pray for God’s divine providence over our great nation and that she may one day be restored to her former glory.

I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, AND TO THE REPUBLIC,FOR WHICH IT STANDS, one Nation under GOD, indivisible, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all.
You may want to teach your young ones the importance of the pledge as well since some schools don’t even recite it anymore. Stay safe, and always be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/for-the-last...

#56378 Jun 21, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text> ... This is a direct quote:
"Speaking to CNN host Larry King, Obama declared that the Bush administration had a tendency to “hide behind executive privilege every time there’s something a little shaky that’s taking place.”
Obama urged Bush to consider “coming clean,” adding that “the American people deserve to know what was going on there.”...
Bush43 used executive privilege six times in his 8 years in office, including one time to keep White House negotiations between Dick Cheney and members of the oil industry secret.

This week is the first time which President Obama has used executive privilege. He will prevail over the Republicans because it is abundantly clear that they are not interested in facts, but in political advantage.

The Obama administration already has handed over 7,600 documents to the Issa committee and Holder has testified nine times. If Rep. Issa had a legitimate reason for documentation, he has had ample opportunity to get it. This continual harassment of the Obama administration clearly shows that it is politically motivated, and does not serve a significant national interest (except of course as a flagrant Republican attempt to get elected in 2012).

#56379 Jun 21, 2012
KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my oh great one I missed your deadline but I did open my profile and will leave it open for ONE hour not 24.
Cute. Chicky! Chicky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ste. Genevieve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tina anglin (Jan '11) 14 hr Sonya 11
Huddle House Sun Baba Yaga 5
Who is Josh Armstrong? (May '13) Feb 17 Baba Yaga 17
High School Coach Feb 16 Baba Yaga 7
Midway Bar and Grill (Jan '14) Feb 15 Ron 12
midway massacre Feb 10 Stoddard county mo 2
Whitney Whitaker Feb 6 Daisy 10

Ste. Genevieve Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance