Fences for Fido to deliver dog houses

There are 2 comments on the Statesman Journal story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Fences for Fido to deliver dog houses. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

Volunteers with Fences For Fido will deliver custom-made dog houses to five Salem-area dogs Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

catherine

Salem, OR

#1 Dec 16, 2009
what is a salem address that I can send a check to to help you you build more fences??? thanks
AMO

Vancouver, WA

#2 Jan 2, 2010
This is very kind for the dogs but in the long run they still have irresponsible owners who leave then outside 24/7 on a chain without shelter.

Maybe these crappy pet owners should spend 10-12 hours on a six foot chain on a rainy Oregon winter day BEFORE they get their free fence and doghouse?

I think it is high time the Marion county (even all of Oregon pass anti chained dog laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of John Lindsey as Commissioner? (May '12) Apr 16 Debbie 15
Election Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep '14 Will he 207
News Former employee sues MarKum Inn (Nov '10) Jul '14 liners 7 4
lookin for family (May '14) May '14 just looking 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Silverton, OR (Jan '12) May '14 D Farr 14
Mariko Walsh, Scio High School English Teacher ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Peter Thacker 1
Dog Thief (Oct '13) Oct '13 Concernd Citizen 1
More from around the web

Stayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]