Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Charges - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

An Augusta County woman no longer faces animal cruelty charges. Deputies had filed three felony counts against 41-year-old Loren Boxley of Stuarts Draft. Read more
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 29, 2012
Well then, she can just resume doing what she does best. Don't bother looking for the ex.
Sarah

Danville, VA

#2 May 30, 2012
Cough, hac, cough, Bullcrap, bullcrap .... I live next door to this psycho and on more than one occasion she has come out trying to start fights with me for no reason at all. She starts screaming about being molested, ranting about lord knows what. I can say I have NEVER one time seen her sober in the entire time she has lived next door to me. She has come into my house uninvited on more than one occasion and had to be thrown out. This woman is definately in need of a mental heath evaluation. Just two weeks ago the husband clothes were thrown out on the front roof of the house and in the front yard. Day before yesterday she was out hiding behind the their truck cussing me while I had five kids playing outside. Talk about the neighbor from hell. Loren Boxely Is definately that neighbor. BTW, what happened to the other dog, the black lab puppy? And why were the dog tags thrown in my yard if they were such beloved pets? Yeah, we have often worried about the husband too. Surprised he is still around.
Equalizer76

Potomac, MD

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Now we all know how to beat a felony charge in Augusta County. The charges was dropped because a witness, who was summons to appear failed several times to appear. Its said nothing about that person being charged for failing to appear. Most courts will charge you for failure to appear and put your butt in jail.Is she one of Mr. Ervin's many girlfriends?
Hellooo Bobbie

New York, NY

#4 Jun 22, 2012
She should never be allowed to own another animal. I would hate to be her neighbor.
anonymous

Troutville, VA

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Cough, hac, cough, Bullcrap, bullcrap .... I live next door to this psycho and on more than one occasion she has come out trying to start fights with me for no reason at all. She starts screaming about being molested, ranting about lord knows what. I can say I have NEVER one time seen her sober in the entire time she has lived next door to me. She has come into my house uninvited on more than one occasion and had to be thrown out. This woman is definately in need of a mental heath evaluation. Just two weeks ago the husband clothes were thrown out on the front roof of the house and in the front yard. Day before yesterday she was out hiding behind the their truck cussing me while I had five kids playing outside. Talk about the neighbor from hell. Loren Boxely Is definately that neighbor. BTW, what happened to the other dog, the black lab puppy? And why were the dog tags thrown in my yard if they were such beloved pets? Yeah, we have often worried about the husband too. Surprised he is still around.
the dog went to another family. the husband didn't want it to get hurt like the other animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistaken Sex Offender (Nov '10) Mar 12 Alfred 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Staunton, VA (Aug '10) Mar 10 Preachers_son 17
False prophets of Augusta County, Va Mar 9 JUST ME 4
Hi (Apr '12) Mar 8 Tim 2
Trooper Disrespect Feb '15 Trooper Disrespect 1
Review: Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Company Feb '15 John L 2
Fishersville Dentist Feb '15 Fishersville Dentist 1
Staunton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web