Obama Campaign Opens Staunton Office ...

Obama Campaign Opens Staunton Office - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 18 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Obama Campaign Opens Staunton Office - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Just two days after the Republican National Convention, the Obama campaign is taking on uncharted territory - the Shenandoah Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Diana from Cville

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
I'm glad to hear about the strong support for the President in Staunton. I sure hope he wins for a second term!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dave

Roanoke, VA

#2 Sep 1, 2012
I'm not sure why the writer considered Staunton an unlikely place for the Obama campaign to have an office--Staunton has many Democrats, and an eclectic, intelligent population, for the most part. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Obama campaign have an office here during the last presidential election? I seem to remember trying to get a sign for my yard there.
Seeitnow

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Staunton seems to be full of rednecks. They are nit very friendly when I go to shop. I do not like that area and am glad to discover that it is Obama country. 7114
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Any where women ihabit there should be a campaign office. Romney is a starch enemy to womens rights.
right winger

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Dave wrote:
I'm not sure why the writer considered Staunton an unlikely place for the Obama campaign to have an office--Staunton has many Democrats, and an eclectic, intelligent population, for the most part. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Obama campaign have an office here during the last presidential election? I seem to remember trying to get a sign for my yard there.
Hopefoully you have learned your leason ovver the past few years and get better signage this time.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 1, 2012
right winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefoully you have learned your leason ovver the past few years and get better signage this time.
Apparently you have never learned youre, bad boy.
pedaler

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 1, 2012
If you voted for Obama last time to prove you aren't a racist, vote for ANYONE else this time to prove you aren't an IDIOT... or a traitor.
inthevalley

Roanoke, VA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Please do not knock on my door, you will be turned away. I support Romney/Ryan. Thank you!
Joseph Smith

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Try reading The Book of Mormon. If you're voting for Romney, you should understand what he believes.
TEX

Rocky Mount, VA

#10 Sep 2, 2012
perhaps the voters in Staunton will be smarter this time around "having seen what a total disaster the last 3+ years have been"
red nuckleberry

Fairfield, VA

#11 Sep 2, 2012
pedaler wrote:
If you voted for Obama last time to prove you aren't a racist, vote for ANYONE else this time to prove you aren't an IDIOT... or a traitor.
"Traitor"? Are you serious? Romney showed up at the RNC in his 150 ft yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands. Pull your head out of the place where the sun don't shine...

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/AB...
Gru

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Joseph Smith wrote:
Try reading The Book of Mormon. If you're voting for Romney, you should understand what he believes.
Try seeing the movie 2016. If you're voting for Obummer, YOU should understand what HE believes !!! Much more frightening!!
Gru

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Joseph Smith wrote:
Oh, and if you're not into movies -- pick up the Koran. Ooo, wait a minute ... is a woman ALLOWED to even SAY 'Koran'?
Dave

Roanoke, VA

#14 Sep 2, 2012
right winger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably one of those evangelicals who has hypocritically decided to vote for what you used to consider a cultist and a papist, right? So now Mormons and Catholics somehow fit your "Christian" philosophies? While you certainly have a right to your opinion as much as I do, I suggest you get a broader view of the world by watching channels other than FOX.
Bill

Purcellville, VA

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Here is the reason some in Staunton still believe in obama. Western State Hospital, called Western State Lunatic Asylum in its early years, is a hospital for the mentally ill in Staunton, Virginia,
Ellen NTL

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Hi all. Sorry I could not be there. I am sure it was huge. I am enjoying my visit with my son in beautiful Venice Beach,CA. We are going to a Convention Party with Danielle on Thursday. See you when I get back
!
Ellen
JCS

Prospect, VA

#17 Sep 2, 2012
Planned Parenthood kills viable fetuses; birth control, sure, but not using my tax payer money
Tom

Ruckersville, VA

#18 Sep 2, 2012
Joseph Smith wrote:
It is a real shame you won't do the same about Obama...you should understand what he believes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accusations Apr 23 Accusations 1
News Staunton Police Investigate Murder-Suicide (May '09) Apr '16 Someone 9
Reginald Bradley Wells Mar '16 Susan 1
Threesome (Dec '14) Mar '16 Susan 5
Staunton Dog Wash (Feb '12) Mar '16 Sherri 10
News Virginia county schools shut over Islam homework Dec '15 naman 1
News Mark Zawhorodny Insanity Ruling (Dec '10) Dec '15 Rooster 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Staunton Mortgages