Search Underway for Missing Staunton Girl - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Augusta County Sheriff's Office is currently looking for a 12 year old girl who has walked off from her home on Stayman Lane in Staunton. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Do it

Warrenton, VA

#27 May 19, 2012
Eville wrote:
Electric collars work magic.
Yep. I volunteer you to wear one so we know when an idiot is in the neighborhood.
charlottesville 1

Charlottesville, VA

#28 May 19, 2012
SlappyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect, and just make sure it's high enough voltage to knock some sense into her, oh, wait, That's not gonna happen, Damn retards...
Really thats all you have to say!! That girl cant help that she has a disability and its wrong for you to insult her. One day you might be in her parents shoes you have no idea what is like for them!! Maybe you should get your head stuck out of your a**!! On another note I am happy that they found her ok.
SlappyWhite

Remington, VA

#29 May 19, 2012
charlottesville 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really thats all you have to say!! That girl cant help that she has a disability and its wrong for you to insult her. One day you might be in her parents shoes you have no idea what is like for them!! Maybe you should get your head stuck out of your ****!! On another note I am happy that they found her ok.
Me too, now let's get the dumb b*tch a lease and it shouldn't happen again, tie her to the clothesline or something......Sheesh.
dumb people make me sick

Charlottesville, VA

#30 May 19, 2012
Did you HONESTLY call her a retard?????? How hateful and rude. I am sure you have your fair share of flaws and yet we are not splashing them all over the news when you mess up. 1. She's a c.h.i.l.d 2. just because she was born with a mental disorder does NOT mean she is stupid... or retarded. I'm sure when you were a child you feared doing something that would make your parents upset. NO child wants to have people mad at them. I think it would be a great idea to put a shock collar around your neck and every time you say something "retarded" it would shock the every living crap out of you... maybe it would teach you to keep your mouth shut!!!!

Since: Jan 10

United States

#31 May 20, 2012
Those people using the work retard were (are) probably bullies in school. I doubt they have respect for anything or anyone. We should have compassion for the little girl and her disability.

I am so happy she was found safe. I think a tracker is a good idea, because her parents probably have a difficult time keeping an eye on her 24/7. We don't know until we've walked in their shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little boy Jan 22 karma 2
Staunton Dog Wash (Feb '12) Jan 3 Oscar 8
False prophets of Augusta County, Va Dec '14 Ricky 3
Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Dec '14 stuart Draft 6
chris houchins Dec '14 info 1
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Dec '14 Guess 44
Threesome Dec '14 Eric 3
Staunton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Staunton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:50 am PST