Staunton Dog Wash
Staunton Dog Wash

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Staunton Dog Wash is not pet friendly!
Owner let's their own dog "Dottie" have the run of the place. Not professional for a business.Then when a small issue arises, your dog gets kicked out!
Can be as little as playing.
Becci Harmon

Annapolis, MD

#2 Mar 30, 2012
I've had nothing but positive experiences with Staunton Dog Wash.
Chris DeWald

Stuarts Draft, VA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
I'v aso had nothing but postive results....Dotti is sweet..
Staunton Dog Wash

Annapolis, MD

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Dottie is a nice dog. Let your nice dog loose and your treated like a felon!
Staunton Dog Wash

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Staunton Dog Wash wrote:
Staunton Dog Wash is not pet friendly!
Owner let's their own dog "Dottie" have the run of the place. Not professional for a business.Then when a small issue arises, your dog gets kicked out!
Can be as little as playing.
Boy I wish we would have seen this earlier? I nore my wife have ever "kicked out" any dog from our shop. Its a "professional" dog washing and grooming facility, why wouldn't we have dogs there? Yes our dog does bark and get excited when other dogs do arrive, but she stops as soon as we get your dog into the tub? Its her shop too she is a "pet". You know all dogs bark, all dogs play, some even bite, but their still our pets and they all get the same loving care from us?
Thank you
The STAUNTON DOG WASHERS
and Dottie
Staunton Dog Wash

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Staunton Dog Wash wrote:
Dottie is a nice dog. Let your nice dog loose and your treated like a felon!
I don't understand this comment at all? Your not Staunton Dog Wash, just like the annonimous person from DC wasn't, but both posts are by Staunton Dog Wash?
vfrancis

Staunton, VA

#7 Oct 4, 2014
Pat and Bob, Staunton Dog Wash's proprietors, love dogs and treat them and their owners with affection and respect. I really appreciate their friendly and professional help, and especially their good advice for a first-time dog mom!
Oscar

Madison Heights, VA

#8 Jan 3, 2015
So unprofessional place, the so called BOBBY (owner) definitely likes to scalate a situation , is rude , confrontational and curses to customers, for a new and prospective customer . This place is not worth it.
Jen

Staunton, VA

#9 Oct 16, 2015
The owner was very pleasant on the phone and told me over and over that she would never keep a dog more than 2 hours. Since our dog was new, she wouldn't keep him even that long. (Personally, I didn't really care, but she made a big deal about it.) She said we could stay and wait while he was groomed. I asked how much to expect for cost and she told me $30-$35. When we arrived, we were sent home and told they would call when he was done. 3 1/2 hours later, they called. When I went to pay, the girl told me it would be $40. I told her about our phone conversation and how it took twice as long as promised and she agreed to $30. (We are new to the area and our old groomer charged $25.) 5 minutes later the owner called and told us she had never said any of that and that our dog was no longer welcome. I would not recommend this business.
Sherri

Washington, DC

#10 Mar 10, 2016
My experience with them... They cut my dogs toe while doing nails.. Blood everywhere.. Only gave me some of money back.. Not a good groom either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staunton Motorcycle Club Apr 19 stauntonmc 1
Headlights Apr 7 Headlights 1
Turn Signals Apr 7 Turn Signals 1
Angie poff Mar '17 Devin 1
Corrections Officer (Aug '16) Feb '17 Beware of State Jobs 2
Beware of State Jobs Feb '17 Beware of State Jobs 1
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Feb '17 Tim 2

Staunton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance