Madison County boy charged with abusi...

Madison County boy charged with abusing 9-year-old

There are 8 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Sep 28, 2006, titled Madison County boy charged with abusing 9-year-old. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

A 15-year-old Staunton boy was charged Wednesday with aggravated criminal sexual abuse for allegedly having sex with another boy younger than 9. Marcus W. Kampman was charged as an adult with aggravated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

Thomas

Greenville, IL

#1 Oct 2, 2006
I think that this is not right u don't know if he did it or not and yet u are gonna say that he did.
Cory

Greenville, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2006
I think this kid needs to learn his lesson in prison and let the big boys show him how it is done. i think he deserves to be where ever he is at if he did it.
Dylann

Greenville, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2006
I love him to death he is my buddy.
KT Lancaster

Greenville, IL

#4 Oct 2, 2006
I think that this Marcus kid has some problems. He needs more than 7 years to life in prison. I believe that if he goes prison that he should have to be put with the muders and the thieves. If he thinks that doing that is normal than he should be tried as an adult.
KT Lancatser

Greenville, IL

#5 Oct 3, 2006
I love marcus and i hope he gets out so we can make love.
KT Lancatser

Greenville, IL

#6 Oct 3, 2006
Me and Marcus are gay lovers.
KT Lancatser

Greenville, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2006
Dlyann Shcel and me and marcus have a gay threesome.
Suzzee

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2006
Cory wrote:
I think this kid needs to learn his lesson in prison and let the big boys show him how it is done. i think he deserves to be where ever he is at if he did it.
I think there is alot of sick people in this world that need help! And his threesomes need it too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire displaces Staunton family Dec 6 OhLordSlums 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Willie 162
News Eric Holder blasts a orange mana Trump: a We wa... Nov 15 H2Oplus 52
News Latest: Democrat's win _ cheers from his Virgin... Nov '17 WhiteRabbit 26
New Staunton, IL Teen Hangout (Jan '09) Nov '17 TheyAreEverywhere 2
Homo demo s want in girls restrooms Oct '17 ShoeShineBoi 6
Rent or rent to own in Alhambra IL Oct '17 Akw 3

Staunton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance