Two men found dead at Staunton home

There are 1 comment on the Aug 18, 2009, Alton Telegraph story titled Two men found dead at Staunton home. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

Investigators are looking into the deaths of two men whose bodies were found at a city residence during the weekend, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

so sad

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2009
This is really just so sad. I understand that he had some problems in the recent years but when we were growing up Derek was sweet, athletic, funny and good looking. He had it all going for him. I was around that house quite a bit and his parents not only gave those boys a good home but loved them to pieces as well. It just goes to show you that you can do everything right for your children and it still go wrong when addictions get involved. I will pray for his family. They are such good people. R.I.P Derek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jims iga Apr 20 Sherlock 2
traduction Apr 20 TheGraduate 2
organized stalking? Apr 17 Capone 4
News Staunton Councilman to Host Forum on Racial Pro... (Jul '13) Mar 29 The Rogue 17
who is roy mcguire? herd he went to jail. (Jan '12) Mar 26 Amigo 7
Zack Sutton... SFD (Apr '12) Mar '15 DoRnottoDo 3
5th Annual Car and Motorcycle show (Sep '14) Mar '15 DieselPusher 2
More from around the web

Staunton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]