What's going on at the funeral home?

Posted in the Staunton Forum

PhilB

Marion, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2012
I went to a wake for a very dear friend of mine over at the funeral home about a week ago or so and I learned that the family had waited far too long until someone came to pick up the person. I also noticed that the person in the casket was gray as a ghost. During the wake the director was no where to be found! With funerals running the price that they are, what are they charging for? Hideous, I felt sorry for my friends family.

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2012
sounds like a dying business...

hope they dont stiff the bill...

someone is digging a hole they wil not be able to get out of...

funeral homes, seems as everyone is dying to get in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr in the end 50,065
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sep 20 fosterbrooks 156
5th Annual Car and Motorcycle show Sep 10 Just saying 1
Terry Rhodes Aug '14 Keith Coors 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 nono 6,593
Staunton Dating
Find my Match

Staunton Jobs

Staunton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Staunton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Staunton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]