Staunton caretaker charged with theft from her employer

Full story: Alton Telegraph

A caretaker was charged this week for allegedly stealing from the senior citizen in her care.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2007
Concerned Citizen

Staunton, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2007
Interesting how people look for gossip! There are always two sides to every situation. It will be interesting if the Star-Times or the Telegraph bother to contact this person after the fact. Also, why would this man need a caregiver when he has a daughter and five grown grandchildren? Where does the daughter live anyway? Washington Park, Illinois isn't that far away but perhaps she was afraid to leave her property there unattended.
Another Concerned Citizen

Staunton, IL

#2 Oct 6, 2007
Good comments! The caregiver isn't someone who would just take things without a reason. Wishing the caregiver good luck with the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,903
Terry Rhodes Thu Keith Coors 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Looking for that Eric Blankley Aug 20 dooley 5
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
•••
Staunton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Staunton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Staunton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE