up comming election
candy

Bunker Hill, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
i think anyone voting fr peyton bernot, will see later (when it's too late) that they've made a big mistake. Peyton makes a lot of excuses for his behavier and takes credit for someone elses efforts and acomplishments. peyton takes advantage of our elderly when it will benifit him. peyton collects absent tee votes by himself, (when theres supose to be two people, one repulican and one democrat, and no one on the ballot is legally suspose to collect absent tee votes), therefor recieving votes that is not legal. i know, because it's alread happened to my loved one. what would you do if this was your loved one voting absent tee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slotzy's Now open(aka Diggers Dugout) Sep 19 TinyTim 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 14 HogWash 58
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134
dawghaus (May '12) Sep 5 MayorDon 5
News Fire damages Country Classic Cars in Staunton, ... Sep 3 LuvOldCars 2
Manar votes for sanctuary state Sep 3 BrokenLaws 4
Schrieber, Coerver, Krug descendent (Aug '08) Aug '17 Joe Kleba 2

Staunton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Staunton Mortgages