Local Staunton Police Harasing under ...

Local Staunton Police Harasing under smokers

Posted in the Staunton Forum

Christopher Local Guy

Staunton, IL

#1 Sep 10, 2007
Whey the hell are the Staunton, IL police dept harassing our local teens for smoking underage. Its not illegal to smoke underage its illegal to purchase, as far as i know there is no local underage smokeing ordanance.

So why are they harassing our local teens.
Nikki

Ava, MO

#2 Sep 3, 2008
Something to do

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Christopher Local Guy wrote:
Whey the hell are the Staunton, IL police dept harassing our local teens for smoking underage. Its not illegal to smoke underage its illegal to purchase, as far as i know there is no local underage smokeing ordanance.
So why are they harassing our local teens.
you are a total dip shit...

learn to spell...

dont pretend to practice law...

it is unlawful fora minor to use/possess tobacco..

i find it funny that some police officer that is not even a family member of delinquent brats cares more about the kids than the parents do...

little shits...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staunton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Manar & Madigan for the tax increase Apr 19 Jake 3
Looking for people in staunton or surrounding area (Mar '07) Apr 17 YouSayChannel36 6
News Madison County boy charged with abusing 9-year-old (Oct '06) Apr 16 GoodBoi 9
Seventh grade state volleyball tournament Apr 3 Brooce 4
News Area man faces abuse charge (Jan '08) Apr 3 Huma 29
public records (Sep '06) Apr 3 Walt 3
News Man pleads guilty, sentenced in Angela Lee murder (Nov '08) Apr 1 Saddened21 69

Staunton Jobs

Personal Finance

Staunton Mortgages