Movement to Bring Kroger to Statesboro

Movement to Bring Kroger to Statesboro

Posted in the Statesboro Forum

Bob Mikell

Statesboro, GA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Here is a page that was started this weekend by a group trying to bring a Kroger to Statesboro.

https://www.facebook.com/KrogertoStatesboro
Jenetha Gray

Dublin, GA

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Statesboro needs a lot of things and a real grocery store is one of them. It is a shame we do not have a decent grocery in this town. We need a Target because Walmart is always running out of merchandise. There is too many people in Stateboro and not enough places to shop. It's a shame people in Statesboro have to drive to Savannah or Augusta to shop. We need a Kroger, Ross, Target, Marshalls,Bed Bath and Beyond,Pier One, American Eagle,Kohls, DSW,Ladies and Mens Foot Locker and of course a NEW MALL......Maybe or city officals will get the message because the funs are here in Statsboro. We should not have to spend them elsewhere.
Jenetha Gray

Dublin, GA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I live in Statesboro and not in dublin. I was in dublin when I read this post. Also yes, Statesoro is bigger than Dublin and Rincon.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Jenetha Gray wrote:
Statesboro needs a lot of things and a real grocery store is one of them. It is a shame we do not have a decent grocery in this town. We need a Target because Walmart is always running out of merchandise. There is too many people in Stateboro and not enough places to shop. It's a shame people in Statesboro have to drive to Savannah or Augusta to shop. We need a Kroger, Ross, Target, Marshalls,Bed Bath and Beyond,Pier One, American Eagle,Kohls, DSW,Ladies and Mens Foot Locker and of course a NEW MALL......Maybe or city officals will get the message because the funs are here in Statsboro. We should not have to spend them elsewhere.
Sounds bad,adds a whole new meaning to I woke up this morning with the Statesboro Blues.Can ya dig it?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Statesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for sugar baby Aug 11 bravo 1
Lindsey Wilson (May '10) Aug 4 Boddied Yota 8
News Ray Lanier Aug 1 Copperann 1
News Fate of flag will not be made by Bryan County Jul '16 brianrmoore 1
News Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Jun '16 Anonymous 20
Sewage plant Jun '16 PEUW 1
Statesboro UPC Church Is On Fire (Nov '15) Jun '16 His2Luv 4

Statesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Statesboro Mortgages