Looking for a reasonable, good mechanic

Looking for a reasonable, good mechanic

Posted in the Statesboro Forum

Bostwick

Statesboro, GA

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I'm looking for a mechanic in the Statesboro area, that doesn't try to swindle people and play to college students' ignorance (I'm not a college student btw). Thank you. Perhaps there's a good place outside of the university area?
Hey

Statesboro, GA

#2 Jun 2, 2015
I know this is an old post but I'm commenting so that maybe it'll help someone else. Don't take your car to D & R Intensive Car Care. Especially if you're a woman who's by herself. I went in to get a transmission mount replaced and they not only put the wrong mount on my car but they broke something and now my car rattles and gets really loud in certain gears. I took it back after I realized that there was a problem and a mechanic rode in it with me and pretty much told me it was just something I would have to get used to and refused to fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Statesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claeys, McElroy-Magruder & Kitchens: incompeten... 3 hr Anna 3
Drugs (Sep '09) Tue TequandA 8
News Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Sep 21 Sooverit2016 21
Backwoods Redneck Hicks (Nov '14) Sep 3 Simon 5
Drive thru daiquiris? Aug 29 Southerners suck 1
Repent Governor Repent (Mar '16) Aug 29 JezebelDelilah 4
Lindsey Wilson (May '10) Aug '16 Smith 9

Statesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Statesboro Mortgages