Man rapes 14-year-old in backseat while woman drives them around

Full story: Statesboro Herald

A man raped a teenage girl in the back seat of a car while another woman drove them around the Portal area, investigators said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wooddrwood

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

I think both of these people should be charged with gang rape shout like the demons they are.
Georgia American

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Judged:

Just another worthless n**ger and white trash doing their thing to others. They should both be executed.

http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/archive/...
Timo Pirelli

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

worthless racist.
Brenda

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

I think they should get life in prison and both get gang rape everyday!!
No Girl

Hazlehurst, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

There is no excuse for this...these two ppl aer sick & twisted foo ding this.The sad thing is they will prolly only get a small amount of time in prison.There are grow women out there giving it away,but yet they decide to rape a 14 year old.
SICK BA**TERDS

Since: Feb 10

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

In prison the type of ppl that rape, molest, or murder a child are b-low the"S**t List". What a lot of us wish we could do to them the inmates will do almost every day. So they will pay for their crimes tenfold over. Karma is a b***h!
rjw

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

good ideal
Brenda wrote:
I think they should get life in prison and both get gang rape everyday!!
he needs to go to prison and get raped every day
close minded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

prison? i think they should take out the trash and shot them...thank god i dont have kids.
Kel-tech P32

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

The government will now probably lable them dissabled because the are "sexually challenged" and give them a monthly disability check.
Bobj

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

I'm in the KKK & I'm going to bring this before the Grand Master.That colored man will get what's cumming to him.
Bobj

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

He could wash off a little of that duckbutter & maybe he could get a colored woman.But I've heard a lot of colored women say that if a penis don't stink,they don't want it.That's why they like smoked meat.It has a strong odor.
i wish

Brooklet, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Cyandhra wrote:
In prison the type of ppl that rape, molest, or murder a child are b-low the"S**t List". What a lot of us wish we could do to them the inmates will do almost every day. So they will pay for their crimes tenfold over. Karma is a b***h!
i wish you where right but the sad truth is now a days the cops put sick rapist with there own kind not into general lockup for there own protection it is a fact i know of at least five cases of this and for the record rapes in ga are worse than they say i know this because most rapes are ether not reported or worse are reported but the cops do nothing about it i know this sounds like just more cop bashing but it is not i know we need cops out there i just wish we had more good ones most are ether crooked or just do not care ..i bet if you moved to Statesboro ga and spent some time here you would find out a few things. just to give a point it is not only the young that are attacked woman in there 40-50 are raped here to but the local cops do not want to here nothing about it and yes they where told about the attacks but did nothing about it. or how about driving through town and see two cop cars pull over one old lady i mean old to she had to be at least late 60 what was the point or two cars on that one or when local teens who grow up in this town could not even ride there bikes on the streets without the cops accusing them of crimes out of the blue i literally mean local teens who have never been in trouble never done anything but follow the law and no i am not related to them but did see it happen they where stopped and accused of stilling bikes to which one of the teens said officer do you really think if we stole bikes they would not look like these old pieces of junk the bikes where at least 5 or more years old and parts looked rusty on them i could see there point by the time they where through talking 4 more cop cars had came up but by the end the cops let them go there way and for the record there where new looking bikes every where around i have seen those same teens a thousand times on the same roads with the same old bikes so why do the local cops go crazy and stop who they seem to want to without any real reason good question i think the badge has went to there heads that is why i say fire them all and get new ones i know a few are good but not enough to risk trying to figure out which ones start over with new ones 50-50 part woman part men part black part white and so on you get the idea
gods knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

all this judging if you where not there you can't say anything,and for the kkk dont nobody do that dumb ass shut no more they are all gone to helllll
Lynn

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

They should make an example out of his disgusting dirty ass! I wish he could be raped for the rest of his life, But that still wouldn't be good enough. That woman that drove the car should be hung right beside him!!!
Xavier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

What happened to them? This case is obviously pretty old. Did they both get shot?

Since: Apr 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

I worked with this girl. I remeber this happened about three or so years ago,but never heard anymore until now. What ever happened to them for doing this? This was sick!!!!
stfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Kkk??? Really, who does that? U heard black women want stink men....wow, u are truly an inbred, tobacco chewing, Georgia boot wearing, Conway Twitty listening, cousin screwing, rebel flag flying, army pants wearing "feller" who hasn't a clue!!! Stick to the matter at hand!!!

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Bobj wrote:
I'm in the KKK & I'm going to bring this before the Grand Master.That colored man will get what's cumming to him.
U ain't in no kkk, and if u so bad why u gotta have a master u must be a slave to this white man!!!! And ur penis probably stinks cause u ain't been circumsized and probably has puss on it.
Huh

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

stfu wrote:
Kkk??? Really, who does that? U heard black women want stink men....wow, u are truly an inbred, tobacco chewing, Georgia boot wearing, Conway Twitty listening, cousin screwing, rebel flag flying, army pants wearing "feller" who hasn't a clue!!! Stick to the matter at hand!!!
Whats in your hand?

Since: Oct 11

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Bobj wrote:
He could wash off a little of that duckbutter & maybe he could get a colored woman.But I've heard a lot of colored women say that if a penis don't stink,they don't want it.That's why they like smoked meat.It has a strong odor.
I'm so embarrassed to be white when the low-brow, white trash comes out to play. It's sad that morons like you get all of labeled racist rednecks. What these people did is disgusting, hate them for that, NOT the color of their skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Statesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Statesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance