Method Man Curses Out Wendy Williams

Method Man Curses Out Wendy Williams

There are 22 comments on the Vibe story from Jul 18, 2006, titled Method Man Curses Out Wendy Williams. In it, Vibe reports that:

Gossiping radio host Wendy Williams has got on a lot of artists' nerves. Method Man , however, feels as though Williams crossed the line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vibe.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tk killer

Gulfport, MS

#1 Jul 22, 2006
A Meth I would pay a couple of hoes to beat her ass. Dog dat shit was not call 4. Dat hoe is known for running her dam mouth. I bet she dont evn care what she said over the radio are how she said it.
qasia

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Jul 31, 2006
im sorry about your wife ..... i hope the best for u and your family ...it wasnt that bitches place or her buisiness to talk about your family... the shit was uncalled for ...she'll get hers ... god dont like ugly ...evil bitch ... she's gonna fuk wit the wrong person one of these days in this case she might have already done it with u.....
slimgoodee

Vallejo, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2006
HI HANDSOME I'M SO SORRY ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE
THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER. YOU ARE ALL SHE NEEDS RIGHT NOW 2 GET BUY. THAT'S WHY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAS THE LORDS BLESSING YOU BETTER KNOW IT.
HomeSkillet

Flint, TX

#4 Jul 31, 2006
He used the "N" word ! He must be racist
slimgoodee

Vallejo, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2006
HomeSkillet wrote:
who meth is racis? he said he's just not going to kiss her but 2 on her show. she could of kept that 2 herself and talk 2 him first. u think
slimgoodee

Vallejo, CA

#6 Jul 31, 2006
HomeSkillet wrote:
racist
HomeSkillet

Flint, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2006
slimgoodee wrote:
<quoted text>racist
I agree. He is.
slimgoodee

Vallejo, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2006
HomeSkillet wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He is.
he's not racist at all. meth & redman need 2 make something new & get back on track & give people like wendy something good 2 talk about.But people like that will always have 2
talk about deep family stuff. Everybody don't need 2 know what goes on behind closed doors!
HomeSkillet

Flint, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2006
slimgoodee wrote:
<quoted text>he's not racist at all. meth & redman need 2 make something new & get back on track & give people like wendy something good 2 talk about.But people like that will always have 2
talk about deep family stuff. Everybody don't need 2 know what goes on behind closed doors!
Oh, I agree it's no one's business about his family life. But we can't be expecting white folks to stop using N if we don't
slimgoodee

Vallejo, CA

#10 Jul 31, 2006
HomeSkillet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I agree it's no one's business about his family life. But we can't be expecting white folks to stop using N if we don't
i agree with you so but everybody is racist u think?
Bella

Bronx, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2006
Meth is not racist Wendy Williams behavior is out of line a sick family member is not gossip have a little bit of respect at least a inch of dignity... I agree about the N word we should not use it, but that is not the topic at hand.. Stay Focused people! None of you could say what verbaige you would use if you were that angry Family is everything to some people and I totally understand where he is coming from.
leave the bs bee

Utrecht, Netherlands

#14 Aug 4, 2006
fake asses out there needs to diss wendy more and listen less what the bragg is talkin aight chickadeazen hoes wendy is a bragg dragg who got refused the part in oz

one from the godz
Neek Love

Cherry Hill, NJ

#15 Aug 11, 2006
It amazes me how when Wendy says something about somebody we like we get pissed but if it's someone we don't like we're all ears. It was messed up for her to put Meths business in da street but all that nobody knew is Bull. Somebody told her
LETS LUV

Greensboro, NC

#16 Aug 14, 2006
First We(black folks)need to tone down the negative language when expressing ourselves. It would be nice to read feedback in a articulate,intelligent manner other than using such explicit foul language. Yes wendy is way out of line and she needs to publicly apologize to method man. but he too need to chill with the n word when expressing himself
i hate hicks

White Plains, NY

#20 Apr 27, 2007
your all idiots...meth isn racist...hes black..dumb hicks
mind her business

Eads, TN

#24 Jul 2, 2007
I agree it he should not have used certain words but he was so enraged by that monkey in a wig comments. She attacks people viciously especially blacks with remorse. She is an ignorant idiot and a disgrace. He was justified in attacking because she needs to mind her own business. That is why no one respects because of her mouth. She needs to put down the mic and pick up a comb and brush seriously.
mind her business

Eads, TN

#25 Jul 2, 2007
without remorse she has no tact or class.
Robert

Morgantown, WV

#27 Sep 30, 2009
tk killer wrote:
A Meth I would pay a couple of hoes to beat her ass. Dog dat shit was not call 4. Dat hoe is known for running her dam mouth. I bet she dont evn care what she said over the radio are how she said it.
People always hate on Wendy i think she's cool. Wendy is not the only person who run her mouth, Kathy Griffin,and Perez run they mouth to, but nobody talk about them. Wendy should tell everybody kiss her big black ass, includin Method Man, and girl beatin Chris bitch ass Brown. Its not her who gettin the info its her assistants so if ya'll wanna get mad at sumbodi get mad at the people who give her the info.
HOW YOU DOIN!!!!!!
Hakeem

Clementon, NJ

#30 Apr 30, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
People always hate on Wendy i think she's cool. Wendy is not the only person who run her mouth, Kathy Griffin,and Perez run they mouth to, but nobody talk about them. Wendy should tell everybody kiss her big black ass, includin Method Man, and girl beatin Chris bitch ass Brown. Its not her who gettin the info its her assistants so if ya'll wanna get mad at sumbodi get mad at the people who give her the info.

HOW YOU DOIN!!!!!!
Ok how bout u shut the hell up Wendy Williams fan ur stupid and very ignorant she put his personal info out thts lame and disrespectful and of course u don't understand tht cuz yur just a biased Wendy Williams fan how bout ppl like u and her kiss method man's ass how am I doin?I feel like vomiting especially when I see sluts like Wendy Williams so do something useful u Wendy Williams bandwagon jumper instead of defending her
Hakeem

Clementon, NJ

#31 Apr 30, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW YOU DOIN!!!!!!
And how dumb can u be?ppl know tht other hosts talk trash too but Wendy Williams is the worst she's all bout gossip and when she brought up method man's wife she was the first if not the only one tht brought it up and talkin bout it search yur shut up before u talk dumb punkass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staten-Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city carrier assistant is a nightmare job (May '13) 17 hr Week 1 as CCA 33
News 'Don't congratulate us': Eric Garner's family s... Jul 14 Just Saying 4
News NYC Settles With Family Of Eric Garner For $5.9... Jul 14 reality is a crutch 1
Alrock Jul 11 Alrock 1
In search of Donna Krause 60's innis street Jul 2 jim9999 1
News What ever happened to safe sex? (May '09) Jun '15 tampabayallstar 95
Debate: Drinking Age - Staten-Island, NY Jun '15 A citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Staten-Island Mortgages