Where can i find some hot Asian guy?

Posted in the Staten-Island Forum

White girls Asian guys

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I'm a white girl who loves Asian guys, i think asian culture is very interesting, and i just love their food.=] but around where here, not much of asian guys show interests in me. I don't know what's the reason for this, and i'm not ugly either. does anyone know a good place to date a cute Asian guy?
Sara T

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2009
hey, visit the following site:
http://www.asiancaucasianturf.com

I met my boyfriend on there; They have lots of cool feature for the site, and a great interactive WEBCAM chatroom in a very friendly atmosphere. So yeah, take a peek, it won't hurt. And most of all, it's FREE!! Good luck finding your Asian man^^
White girls Asian guys

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2009
thank you very much for the fast reply, i just joined the site. umm very interesting place, how can i find you here by the way?
Asian guy

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2009
"some hot asian guy?" how many you do want? you can go to Chinatown there are many of them. I can send you a Chinese food recipes.
jessica

AOL

#6 May 20, 2010
hey my name is jessica im an african american woman i think asian guys have such beautiful skin and are very cute and i have asian friends there very nice and i would love to date and eventually marry a asian guy but its not that many in mobile,alabama if there is any single asians out there email me at jay1love4me@gmail.com that is one love not two letter l's in my email address
Gen Mills

Fordyce, AR

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Therer is no such thing as a hot Asian guy. You must be really ugly, having to resort to Asian men.
saenzt

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Gen Mills wrote:
Therer is no such thing as a hot Asian guy. You must be really ugly, having to resort to Asian men.
for your information there are ALOT of hot Asian men. Your the ugly one making a stupid comment like that.
tameka

Providence, RI

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Hi my name is tameka an I'm a spanish girl I want to know where can I meet asian guy I find them very attractive I don't care what people think I have different taste then others please someone help me I live in providence rhode island
Danny Lin

Concord, NH

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Haha I am Chinese and I live in New Hampshire.
tameka wrote:
Hi my name is tameka an I'm a spanish girl I want to know where can I meet asian guy I find them very attractive I don't care what people think I have different taste then others please someone help me I live in providence rhode island
Rick

London, UK

#11 Aug 3, 2013
I am a British born Chinese guy living in London. I love white girls but the British girls aren't interested in us. Wanna come over to London and I'll show you around?*wink
gabby

Wolverhampton, UK

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Rick wrote:
I am a British born Chinese guy living in London. I love white girls but the British girls aren't interested in us. Wanna come over to London and I'll show you around?*wink
I'm British ill talk to you Rick ;)
Sharlene

Asheboro, NC

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Hey. I am a hispanic female. I wanted to know where I could meet asian men?:(
Thomas

New York, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2014
White girls Asian guys wrote:
I'm a white girl who loves Asian guys, i think asian culture is very interesting, and i just love their food.=] but around where here, not much of asian guys show interests in me. I don't know what's the reason for this, and i'm not ugly either. does anyone know a good place to date a cute Asian guy?

hey, My name is Thomas and I am from manhattan, NY and I like white girls too. Maybe I can show you around the city?
unspoken

Bennettsville, SC

#16 Oct 5, 2014
I'm 18 and I live in South Carolina and I love asians! Lol I hope one day I'll find my asian dream guy. 😊

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staten-Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Members of Gambino Crime Family Charged in ... (Apr '09) 5 hr BathAveCree 20
News 2 South Shore teens charged in connection with ... Mar 23 Man 2
looking for carolyn lombardo Mar 23 Frank 2
city carrier assistant is a nightmare job (May '13) Mar 21 cbr9927 18
Texas Girls Mar 19 fubar 1
News 'Mob Daughter' Causing Consternation on Staten ... (Feb '12) Mar 16 GOLDSTONE REPORT 11
News 9/11 rubble haunted by female ghost: Book Mar 16 Pin Head 1
Staten-Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Staten-Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]