First Prev
of 8
Next Last
yeehaw from St paul

Lebanon, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2010
Who is the hot man that drives the black car with Mama T on tags he has a different woman in the car every weekend. He must be some kind of super man. That blonde yesterday was one lucky woman. I heard he had another lady he was going to marry before he went to next job. Lay odds that he is a married man. Tags: MAMA T duh?
ladyinred

Lebanon, VA

#2 Oct 10, 2010
not sure but all them men from shaw are hot and just go to the market across street after hours and they will all hit on you dont matter if they are married or not,they will lie to you and say they aint. they will do anything with you.
justified

Wise, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
those men at shaw are trouble. They are here to work yet, they are here having affairs and cheating on wifes,girlfriends and will tell you anything you want to hear. Dont trust them at all. LIARS they are all LIARS
getoveritladies

Lebanon, VA

#4 Oct 11, 2010
I have meet several men from Shaw and they have all been super nice to me and my girlfriends. We have gone out to eat and drink with em and they have not done anything out of the way. yeh some do, some are having major affairs on their wifes and girlfriends, but these men are lonely and need attention women. whatever is your problems, get off your tails and come help em out, they have their own homes here and or trailers and some are in apartments in Abingdon and :Lebanon and Castlewood, some even have a nice house they are in and extra rooms. Heck if you are nice, they are paying to have you come stay with them some. Come check em out at 5 or 6 in the afternoons, you wil like what ya see. they stop at the store across street and buy their beer and its on after that. they wil keep ya all night long. great lovers and company. so get off your buttts and come get ya a man, they wont tell ya no. but you cant have mine. He is in castlewood and he is my loverboy.
ladynstpaul

Wise, VA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
i know exactly who you are talking about, he hurt me really bad, he used me and he is a liar, just wants a piece of Ass ladies. stay away, he pretends to be unhappy with his marriage, dont beleive him. he is very much married and has grown adult children. he will leave you all alone in a couple years . dont do it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2010
That would be his WIFE'S car
yeehaw from St paul wrote:
Who is the hot man that drives the black car with Mama T on tags he has a different woman in the car every weekend. He must be some kind of super man. That blonde yesterday was one lucky woman. I heard he had another lady he was going to marry before he went to next job. Lay odds that he is a married man. Tags: MAMA T duh?
Anonymous

Eldridge, MO

#7 Nov 1, 2010
That is most deffenitly his wifes car. I know the guy that was roomates with him about a year ago.
getoveritladies

Lebanon, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2010
sososocurious wrote:
That is most deffenitly his wifes car. I know the guy that was roomates with him about a year ago.
now who would that one be, the lady that had been staying there left and he got a roomboarder. so he stay at her house most of time. nice lady and they are inseperatable. the ladies in wise and norton are after them all and are the lucky ones, seem to have em every night. not to mention the secretaries and bookkeepers :)
Anonymous

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Well I must say I do love it up here in the hills of st paul. Some of the easiest sex I've ever got and it don't cost ya but renting a movie haha
redwhiteblue

Wise, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2010
ladies and gents i live in norton and i meet a guy every sunday when he comes for his groceries at walmart he is from mississippi and we have a blast on saturday nights and sunday evening. he is the best thing i have ever met and he is good to me, he comes and buys minutes for his cell and groceries and we spend the entire afternoon together and dont care what his wife or anyone says, he is mine and his wife is the loser here. She should have kept her man happy in Mississippi all I can say.
just wondering

Madison, MS

#11 Nov 29, 2010
redwhiteblue wrote:
ladies and gents i live in norton and i meet a guy every sunday when he comes for his groceries at walmart he is from mississippi and we have a blast on saturday nights and sunday evening. he is the best thing i have ever met and he is good to me, he comes and buys minutes for his cell and groceries and we spend the entire afternoon together and dont care what his wife or anyone says, he is mine and his wife is the loser here. She should have kept her man happy in Mississippi all I can say.
don't worry you keep working while the wife spends his paycheck and does her thing in Mississippi
getoveritladies

Lebanon, VA

#12 Nov 29, 2010
no worries sugarbabes we got more than a paycheck, we got love, their babies and something that the wife will never do to him. get over it.
sugarnspice

Wise, VA

#13 Dec 1, 2010
We got more than their loving, we got their babies on way and he wont have paycheck after paying child support, you dumb bunnies in Mississippi and Arkansas and Texas dont have a clue what has took place here in the foot hills of SW Va. He will always stay in contact with us cause of the baby on the way. one gal already has a baby boy that is 7 months old, too bad he will never meet his siblings in Mississippi what would he want to.
connie

Wise, VA

#14 Dec 9, 2010
just let it die down, no one beleives a thing I say anyway, I have tried to tell the dumb asses they dont listen
bull crap

Lebanon, VA

#15 Apr 8, 2011
getoveritladies wrote:
<quoted text>now who would that one be, the lady that had been staying there left and he got a roomboarder. so he stay at her house most of time. nice lady and they are inseperatable. the ladies in wise and norton are after them all and are the lucky ones, seem to have em every night. not to mention the secretaries and bookkeepers :)
u are just so clueless. i am having his baby, what a lovely way of saying that he loves me. so eat that lady.
ford mustang

Wise, VA

#16 Apr 20, 2011
Is this the handsome man sporting Mama T black car? I heard you are a hot fellow and I want a piece of the action at your house. Yell at me sometime hottie. I know you can leave that woman of yours you are sporting around all the time for a just a few minutes for me and let me show ya what I got. you been attached to her for a few years now. Let me have some of the action. PLEZZZ
heismine

Northville, MI

#17 Apr 20, 2011
He is mine honey hands off my property stay away from Our House .....
heismine

United States

#18 Apr 24, 2011
Me and jgt has had a terrificweekend. Love the man
ford mustang

Wise, VA

#19 Apr 27, 2011
I glad you and JGT had a good weekend cause we did also, how is he keeping all these women on mew road and Lebanon area happy at one time. So I know you are staying there some heismine, but when you leave on Sunday's going home, guess who he calls, guess who he comes on out to see on Tuesday nights and Thursday nights. ME honey. He likes my tang.
ford mustang

Wise, VA

#20 Apr 28, 2011
Glad I had my sweet Glen with me snuggled in the bed during the terrible storms last night,Thank you sweet baby for holding me tight and protecting me. I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Line Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy way to make money!!!!! Jul 23 beth10 1
Anyone know Donna Lee Weddle Cartwright? Jul 5 Freedomtruth 1
Chasity snellgrove Jun '16 Bigblk1978 1
News Hood Industries acquires two sawmills with the ... Apr '16 Overwork underpaid 2
News Beer, light wine sales in Lucedale could be del... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Lee 3
News Which social issue will rile Mississippi lawmak... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Flag 44
Pumbaa (Jun '15) Jan '16 Pumbaa 3

State Line Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

State Line Mortgages