Pennsylvania to unveil proposal on extending Medicaid access

Sep 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett speaks at a news conference on the Penn State campus in State College, Pennsylvania January 2, 2013.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2013
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2013
medicare for everyone = single payer = smart idea

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Sep 13, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
You mean 'working payer'?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Sep 14, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
I agree. Totally get rid of these parasitic,
money-wasting health insurance corporations. We don't need
insurance company bean counters standing
between people and the health care they need.

Oh. and put members of Congress under the same plan
as everyone else.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2013
The REAL 'death panels'- insurance company actuaries!! Once the public option was off the table thanks to republicrat max baucus any meaningful reform was impossible. obama care is just another gift by his administration to the insurance and drug companies. In CIVILIZED countries health care is considered a basic human right!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
The REAL 'death panels'- insurance company actuaries!! Once the public option was off the table thanks to republicrat max baucus any meaningful reform was impossible. obama care is just another gift by his administration to the insurance and drug companies. In CIVILIZED countries health care is considered a basic human right!
The best plan would be to have everyone who makes more than $800K a year pay for those that make less than that. This could be done through the IRS so we could eliminate all insurance companies and have the federal government manage it. THAT would be civilized.
Anonymousnetruth teller

Omaha, NE

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Some people really need this insurance just saying
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#8 Sep 15, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
The best plan would be to have everyone who makes more than $800K a year pay for those that make less than that. This could be done through the IRS so we could eliminate all insurance companies and have the federal government manage it. THAT would be civilized.
works for me

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Totally get rid of these parasitic,
money-wasting health insurance corporations. We don't need
insurance company bean counters standing
between people and the health care they need.
Oh. and put members of Congress under the same plan
as everyone else.
Every time I had to use insurance I had no problems.

Allentown, PA

#10 Sep 15, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago I went through a insurance company financial report with a left wing loon. I was patient, I was kind as I had to slowlllllly explain to him his insurance company wasn't making the big fat profits he claimed they were by looking at their numbers.
I realized what a tough time teachers must have teaching kids in liberal districts.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#11 Sep 17, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago I went through a insurance company financial report with a left wing loon. I was patient, I was kind as I had to slowlllllly explain to him his insurance company wasn't making the big fat profits he claimed they were by looking at their numbers.
I realized what a tough time teachers must have teaching kids in liberal districts.
of course you did, mr. genius man

lol
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#12 Sep 17, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I had to use insurance I had no problems.
that means less than zero, of course. what did you intend to prove, just out of curiuosity?

like saying 'i've never had problems with terrorists' and implying that problems with terrorists don't exist.

Allentown, PA

#13 Sep 17, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
that means less than zero, of course. what did you intend to prove, just out of curiuosity?
like saying 'i've never had problems with terrorists' and implying that problems with terrorists don't exist.
I would explain but after seeing your response above, I am afraid any response over 2 sentences would tax your brain too much, causing it to explode.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#14 Sep 17, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I would explain but after seeing your response above, I am afraid any response over 2 sentences would tax your brain too much, causing it to explode.
iow, you haven't got a response. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 3 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
The Aztec Era and Contemporary America Thu Infoma 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 26 The Bobster 430
looking for someone called Mal or Brandt... las... Aug 4 caroline 1
shady contractors Jul '14 rain falling on m... 3
•••
•••
•••

State College Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE