Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Bush’s greatest mistake was gutting the military by illegally invading Iraq, instead of crushing Al Qaeda and killing or capturing Osama bin Laden. The war in Iraq stretched the military to the breaking point, shattered the budget, and divided the country in a time of war.

No matter what you think of Bill Clinton (draft dodger, philanderer, cheat), you have to admit that he is highly intelligent and that he did a great job with the economy. George W. Bush, on the other hand, is a man of average intelligence who presided over a historic collapse of the American economy.

For those of us who staunchly believe in conservative principles such as a balance budget, a strong military, and service to our country, the question is simple.

Why would you ever vote for a Republican again? The Republicans are the ones who got us into this mess. Why would you trust them to get us out of it?
Roger republic

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Love you!
Roger republic

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Lolol xoxo
B OReilly

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

The GOP fighting to repeal Obamacare.........

Take a peek here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Hey Hanity...The Fed has been pumping 800 million into the market every month for years. QE 1 QE 2 etc. Now Mr. Economist, who do you think is paying for it??? Putin??? This POS president has not turned off the printing press since he took office. For every job he created, 75 people ended up on food stamps. And since you like history, how about this:
On July 3, 2008, presidential candidate Barack Obama said this:
The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents —#43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back —$30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.
Again, now it's 17.5 trillion. But since The Magic Negro can do no wrong, it's not a problem. It's a shame, this really was a great country....once.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Illegal Immigrant Dies wrote:
Obama aunt who stayed in U.S. illegally dies at 61
April 8, 201
President Barack Obama’s aunt Zeituni Onyango, who was denied asylum in the United States but stayed illegally for years, died Tuesday at age 61.
Onyango, whose immigration status was reported by The Associated Press days before Obama’s election in 2008, had been treated in recent months for cancer and respiratory problems, Cleveland attorney Margaret Wong said. She died in a Boston rehabilitation center, said Wong, who represented her in her immigration case.
Onyango, a half-sister of Obama’s late father, moved from Kenya to the U.S. in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004. She remained in the country illegally, living in Boston public housing.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
Rest in Peace. A member of an amazing family. Too bad she committed a misdemeanor. Good thing we don't include anyone else's tickets in their obituary.
B OReilly

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

John Boehner talking to teabaggers about trying to overturn Obamacare for the 426st time

Look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
The stock market has recently reached an all-time high and has many looking at their 401Ks and celebrating their exceptionally good fortune. However, I wouldn’t pop the corks on those champagne bottles just yet. There’s a chance that this bubble is about to burst.
Drudge reports that 8.5 million Americans left the labor force during that same time period while unemployment remains unacceptably high at 7.9%. It was suggested on Forbes that the real unemployment rate is somewhere in the neighborhood of 14.7%. USA Today reports on the anemic growth of the US GDP. Even Forbes asks the question,“Why is Wall Street winning right now and everyone else seems to be losing?”
Chief investment strategist and CEO of Fearless Wealth, RC Peck says that the “federal Reserve stimulus and government borrowing to meet its obligations are driving stocks to record highs on a daily basis”, and I tend to agree.
In an article on Market Consensus titled,“Stock Market Correction is Imminent – Time to Take Profits (2013)“, it states,“Continual quantitative easing by the U.S. Federal Reserve has been a major factor contributing to the rise in asset prices.”
Thanks to the government, the National Debt is now 17.5 Trillion. Every person share of this is 55K. THATS why the market is up. Only a Kool-Aid drinking monkey would celebrate this BS "economic recovery"
Thanks Barack!
Drudge also reports that Obama is a Muslim waiting (still) to unveil his master plan of ruination.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
Hey Hanity...The Fed has been pumping 800 million into the market every month for years. QE 1 QE 2 etc. Now Mr. Economist, who do you think is paying for it??? Putin??? This POS president has not turned off the printing press since he took office. For every job he created, 75 people ended up on food stamps. And since you like history, how about this:
The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents —#43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back —$30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.
Again, now it's 17.5 trillion. But since The Magic Negro can do no wrong, it's not a problem. It's a shame, this really was a great country....once.
You're confused. Bush increased the deficit more than any president in history. Obama has reduced it more than any president in 60 years. Also, he created 8.8 million jobs. If you don't want people on welfare, why did you destroy the economy? If you don't like government entitlements, why not raise minimum wage? Why should the government have to subsidize Wal Mart's payroll?
Do As I Say Not As I Do

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

White House working on tending its own house on pay disparity
April 8, 2014

On a day when President Barack Obama trumpeted support of strengthening equal pay laws, a question about pay disparity between male and female staffers within the White House seemed to catch the administration a bit off guard.

An analysis by the conservative American Enterprise Institute found that women staffers made about 88 cents on the dollar, compared with male staffers.

Female federal workers in the early years of the Obama administration had a median salary of nearly 93% of what their male colleagues earn, according to 2011 figures from the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board, an agency that works to protect the rights of federal employees.

And while that figure for female federal worker earnings was up from just over 83 percent in 1991, it doesn't exactly match the type of pay parity the White House was touting.

"What I can tell you is that we have, as an institution here, have aggressively addressed this challenge, and obviously, though, at the 88 cents that you cite, that is not a hundred, but it is better than the national average," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/politics/white-...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Hey Bacon Hater..I'm confused??? I guess you don't know the difference between "deficit" and "national debt".(Show me where I said "deficit") This is something an Economics major learns in the first year. For someone who fancies themselves as an authority, you're not that bright...But since you know so much about spending, why not tell us why Obama spent 1.5 billion of US tax dollars to support The Muslim Brotherhood when they overthrew the established Egyptian government. The last friend we had in the Middle East is now controlled by an organization sworn to spread Sharia Law and take down the US all with his support and our money. I'll be waiting.....
edukated guy

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
Hey Bacon Hater..I'm confused??? I guess you don't know the difference between "deficit" and "national debt".(Show me where I said "deficit") This is something an Economics major learns in the first year. For someone who fancies themselves as an authority, you're not that bright...But since you know so much about spending, why not tell us why Obama spent 1.5 billion of US tax dollars to support The Muslim Brotherhood when they overthrew the established Egyptian government. The last friend we had in the Middle East is now controlled by an organization sworn to spread Sharia Law and take down the US all with his support and our money. I'll be waiting.....
Haha. Ok, genius, you tell me how you reduce debt without eliminating the deficit first. Although, I suppose on Planet Teabag it is possible.

Wow.

And you should check your support of the Muslim Brotherhood "facts" again, I see you get your news from the control panel of the Starship Teabag too.

And please, as long as the "party of fiscal responsibility" is blowing $25 billion on failures to repeal Obamacare and on fake scandals that turn up NOTHING, keep your idiotic economic advice to yourself. It's your party that emptied our treasury to invade the wrong country and it was you destroyed the greatest economy in the history of man. Not mine.
Truth

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

In light of Obama’s ongoing battle with Republicans over taxes and spending, we thought this would be an interesting claim to examine. In this factcheck, we look at whether we are really seeing one of the most rapid declines in the deficit in many decades.

As a reminder, the deficit is a snapshot of one year’s fiscal outlook. It’s the shortfall between what the government spends and what the government collects in taxes and other revenues.

The White House press office told us that the proof is in the numbers. They tracked the deficit as a percent of the entire economy, measured as the Gross Domestic Product.

In 2009, the first year of Obama’s presidency, after tax cuts and new spending, the deficit was 10.1 percent of GDP. In 2012, the deficit declined to 7 percent of GDP. So that’s a decline of 3.1 percentage points.

You have to go back 63 years to the period between 1946 and 1949 to find a bigger four-year drop than what the country saw between 2009 and 2012. Right after World War II ended, the U.S. deficit stood at 7.2 percent of GDP. By 1949, America had a surplus of 0.2 percent. So that’s a decline of 7.4 percentage points.

We downloaded data from the Office of Management and Budget that shows the deficit as a percent of GDP all the way back to 1930. When we ran the numbers, we found, as Obama said, you need to go back to 1946 to find a larger change.
Truth

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Millions of Americans are "paying more and getting less" under Obamacare.?????????

We’ve tackled claims about lost insurance and access to personal doctors before. But we haven’t heard someone say that the health care law is causing people to pay more for less, so we decided to check it out.

There are a lot of factors in the health care law — and health insurance in general — that make it difficult to pin down whether people are paying more or less for coverage.

In general, insurance premiums were increasing every year well before Obamacare became law. In fact, rates have increased consistently during the last 15 years. But there are signs that the rate of the increase has declined since the law was passed.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Obamas Smelly Pal Al

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Obama unconcerned by Al Sharpton's history with the FBI and mafia
APRIL 9, 2014

President Obama isn't worried about the Rev. Al Sharpton's history as an FBI informant with ties to the mafia, his spokesman said, and doesn't think that the news makes his impending visit to Sharpton's National Action Network awkward.

"Rev. Sharpton and the National Action Network have made significant contributions to civil rights efforts, and the President looks forward to appearing at the conference," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters during the Wednesday press gaggle.

Sharpton was "rolled" by the FBI after they caught him on tape using his credibility as a civil rights leader to attempt to cut a deal with the mob, according to a former New York State law enforcement official who says he listened to a wiretap of Sharpton's conversation with crime boss Joseph Pagano.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-unconcern...
digger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

LMFAO.. dude you're going to crash your computer digging up a hacked up video completely out of context like this one......LOL!
What next Nancy Pelosi gives birth to an outer space alien......LOL!
This is an all time low for you......seriously, what ever they are paying you ,it's too much LOL!
I'm laughing like hell no
w!
You made my day LMAO!
digger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Obamas Smelly Pal Al wrote:
Obama unconcerned by Al Sharpton's history with the FBI and mafia
APRIL 9, 2014
President Obama isn't worried about the Rev. Al Sharpton's history as an FBI informant with ties to the mafia, his spokesman said, and doesn't think that the news makes his impending visit to Sharpton's National Action Network awkward.
"Rev. Sharpton and the National Action Network have made significant contributions to civil rights efforts, and the President looks forward to appearing at the conference," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters during the Wednesday press gaggle.
Sharpton was "rolled" by the FBI after they caught him on tape using his credibility as a civil rights leader to attempt to cut a deal with the mob, according to a former New York State law enforcement official who says he listened to a wiretap of Sharpton's conversation with crime boss Joseph Pagano.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-unconcern...
LMFAO!
Here's another website that you can research !!!!! All true shit dude ! Honest ! LOL!
D Cheney

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Alea iacta est wrote:
How about you know the difference in 800 million in money or 800 million in bonds........there is a difference .......now go FISH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

State College Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••