Comments
47,921 - 47,940 of 51,299 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#53848 Nov 11, 2013
The Weekly Standard is an American neoconservative opinion magazine published 48 times per year. Its founding publisher, News Corporation, debuted the title September 18, 1995. Currently edited by founder William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the Standard has been described as a "redoubt of neoconservatism" and as "the neo-con bible". Since it was founded in 1995, the Weekly Standard has never been profitable, and has remained in business through subsidies from wealthy conservative benefactors such as former owner Rupert Murdoch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Weekly_Stand...
Hillary

United States

#53849 Nov 11, 2013
The Boo Hoo Legacy wrote:
I guess in a couple of more years he'll be complaining about Hillary Clinton too..
Complain...complain...complain ...
Boo Hoo
Take your Obamacare meds little man, I have no chance even with all the democrat election fraud.
flat-footed

Los Angeles, CA

#53850 Nov 11, 2013
Candidate wins election in Houston by pretending to be black

A white Republican in Texas won a local election by pretending to be black.

Conservative Dave Wilson, running for Houston Community College Board of Trustees in a heavily-black Democratic district against 24-year incumbent Bruce Austin, implicitly passed himself off as a black man and scored a resounding 26-vote victory.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/10/candidate-w...
me did

Hazleton, PA

#53851 Nov 11, 2013
Dave Wilson is defrauded voters by pretending to be black and democrat. It be a shame! At least Obama is part black and third generation 1%er.
Bill Clinton

United States

#53852 Nov 11, 2013
me did wrote:
Dave Wilson is defrauded voters by pretending to be black and democrat. It be a shame! At least Obama is part black and third generation 1%er.
You lost.... get over it stupid. Wilson can't help you blacks are not too bright.
Yep

Mckeesport, PA

#53853 Nov 11, 2013
Jerry C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, I'm a school teacher and the tax payers pay for my benefits, although I do get the 'Cadillac ' Plan !{:o)~
Poor teachers! Damn government "buy American" laws force them to accept inferior American "Cadillac" health plans!
GOP sux

Mckeesport, PA

#53855 Nov 11, 2013
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your Obamacare meds little man, I have no chance even with all the democrat election fraud.
Hillary! Buck up, old girl... if the GOP nominates another loser like McCain or Romney, I.e., Ted Crudz or Marco Rubicon, you're in girl, no question!
Barack ist der ausfall

Los Angeles, CA

#53857 Nov 11, 2013
But for the sake of argument, let's accept the 5% figure as the number of Americans Obama now acknowledges having victimized with his "If you like your plan, you can keep it" swindle.

The U.S. population is just over 317 million (that includes children, but so does the population affected by the ObamaCare cancellations).

Five percent of 317 million is just under 16 million people.

Imagine if Bernie Madoff had swindled 16 million people.

No, that doesn't quite do it justice.

Imagine if Bernie Madoff had swindled 16 million people, many of whom never agreed, or had any desire, to do business with him in the first place.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Ben Gazi

West Mifflin, PA

#53858 Nov 11, 2013
GOP sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary! Buck up, old girl... if the GOP nominates another loser like McCain or Romney, I.e., Ted Crudz or Marco Rubicon, you're in girl, no question!
OH MAN!!! More tea bagging republicons running LMAO!
Hillary 2016.......... by a landslide !!

teabaggers will moan for another 8 years !! HAAA!!

BENGHAZIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

who knew what,where,when,why,WTF! LMAO!
HAAAAAA!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#53859 Nov 11, 2013
Benghazi.

There were numerous attacks against US embassies and consulates under Bush.

Embassy attacks under Obama 2
Embassy attacks under GW Bush 11

Democrats did not comb through every aspect of the reports demanding an investigation when the immediate statements from the White House contained what proved later to be inaccuracies, which is the nature of such things. Republicans, on the other hand, rejoice in terrorist attacks against the US, particularly when death occurs, now that Obama is President. It gives them OPPORTUNITY. And if that upsets the sensibilities of any conservatives out there, I’ve got another word: Iraq. Republicans insisted on war and hundreds of thousands died. I never say ANY indication that this cost of the Iraq War upset any conservatives. Nor did the money, for that matter.

Consider what the Bush Administration told us about Iraq and the lead up to war, how Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks, and the countless other lies that sucked us into the costly, unnecessary war. Compare that to what Obama first told us about Benghazi. With Bush and Iraq hundreds of thousands of people were killed needlessly. Trillions in tax payer dollars were wasted needlessly. And we KNOW Bush lied. And conservatives are brazenly throwing around the “I” word about Obama and Benghazi (impeachment.) Clearly, CLEARLY, Republicans care more about power than our country.

All I can say is that the fastest growing demographic groups of voters in this country are watching. They know what Republicans are attempting to pull. If the Republicans dare to entangle our government in another Clinton-like witch hunt over this nonsense, you’ll never see another Republican President, not until Republicans decide it’s time to disregard our Constitution with a coup, which is coming. Republicans hate democracy.

http://www.stableytimes.com/news/including-be...

Who knew what, where, when, why, WTF!! LMAO!
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#53860 Nov 11, 2013
13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing ??????????

Donald Rumsfeld tweeted this missive shortly after the Benghazi incident last year. If one is to judge "American weakness" by Rumsfeld's standards, then he and President George W. Bush are the exemplars of failure in protecting our embassies

The GOP and Fox's fixation on Benghazi is partisan propoganda. In some of these attacks the State Department had been forewarned about potential threats, unlike Benghazi. Instead of reporting the incident and the recent allegations from a whistleblower, Fox News is hacking together their own version of the events to further convolute the story's reality.

Check out the timeline of attacks on embassies and consulate compounds during Bush's tenure that received no similar fine-toothed-combing from Fox.

Take a peek here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
The Boo Hoo Legacy

Baltimore, MD

#53861 Nov 11, 2013
Damn Hillary in 2016....I'm depressed now.

That means that I'm going to have feed of the Jimmy D-Mint propaganda trough for the next 6 years....oh wooah is me.

See...I get paid for propogating this insane Obama nonsense on here day after day...month after month....year after year...

Honestly they don't pay me enough to waste my whole damn life doing this shtt. Anyway Jimmys Club for Growth.....what a bunch of racist asshholes.

But since these friggn weasels sign my check Iist go back into the Cut & Paste department and resume my career....its like working on the mines ...these overlords are brutal bastards...but I need to do something because ....oh did I tell you that I'm independently wealthy.

The Boo Hoo Legacy
Dead Gay Diplomat

Erie, PA

#53862 Nov 11, 2013
Ben Gazi wrote:
<quoted text> OH MAN!!! More tea bagging republicons running LMAO!
Hillary 2016.......... by a landslide !!
teabaggers will moan for another 8 years !! HAAA!!
BENGHAZIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
who knew what,where,when,why,WTF! LMAO!
HAAAAAA!
You dirty filthy trashbaggers are about to pay a steep price for your lies and the destruction you have wrought. The corrupt Hillary will be tried for treason
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#53863 Nov 11, 2013
Attacks on Embassies under G. W. Bush !!!!

1. Jan. 22, 2002: Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami Attacks Indian U.S. Consulate

2. June 14, 2002: Suicide Car-Bomb Outside U.S. Consulate in Karachi

3. Oct. 12, 2002: String Of Bali Bombings Included U.S. Consulate

4. Feb. 28, 2003: Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked For the Second Time in One Year

5. May 12, 2003: 36 People Including 9 Americans Die After Terrorists Storm U.S. Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

6. July 30, 2004: Islamist Attacks U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan

7. Dec. 6, 2004: Five Staff and Four Security Guards Die in U.S. consulate attack in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat

9. Sept. 12, 2006: Four Gunmen Stormed the U.S. compound in Damascus, Syria

10. Jan. 12, 2007: Greek Terrorists Fired a Rocket-Propelled Grenade at the U.S. Embassy

11. March 18, 2008: A Mortar is Fired at the U.S. Embassy in Sana’a, Yemen

12. July 9, 2008: Three Turkish Policemen were Killed When Gunman Fired on the U.S. Consulate Istanbul, Turkey

13. Sept. 17, 2008: 16 People Including 2 Americans Die in an Orchestrated Attack on the U.S. Embassy Sana’a, Yemen

BENGHAZI!!
Who knew what, when, where,why, WTF!! LMAO!

Take a peek here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
Homestead PA

Los Angeles, CA

#53864 Nov 11, 2013
Everyone told us that the “Benghazi” Story was an impossible project ...

And we were told no one was going to be able to sing augmented fourths, as with "Ben-gha-zi" ...

Also, they said the score was too rangy for pop music ...

Besides, who wanted to see a show in which the first-act curtain comes down on four dead bodies lying on the stage?

Here it goes, sing along!!

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard
“Benghazi” Benghazi" “Benghazi”” Benghazi "

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi” Benghazi" “Benghazi”” Benghazi "“Benghazi”

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it’s obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi "

“Benghazi" “Benghazi " “Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer
DGD is a troll

Mckeesport, PA

#53866 Nov 11, 2013
Dead Gay Diplomat wrote:
<quoted text>
You dirty filthy trashbaggers are about to pay a steep price for your lies and the destruction you have wrought. The corrupt Hillary will be tried for treason
Yegads! Another lame azz from Erie!

Hang in there, boy! I'm still waiting for Dubya Dumazz Bush to be tried for war crimes and treason, and that sumbich is actually guilty!
Dead Gay Diplomat

Erie, PA

#53869 Nov 11, 2013
DGD is a troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yegads! Another lame azz from Erie!
Hang in there, boy! I'm still waiting for Dubya Dumazz Bush to be tried for war crimes and treason, and that sumbich is actually guilty!
As soon as the try this current regime for treason. Bush gone now stupid. Obammy the evil dictator now. Stay with the times dummy.
CAUGHT ON TAPE

Los Angeles, CA

#53870 Nov 11, 2013
CAUGHT ON TAPE:

Obamacare Navigators Counsel Applicants to "

fooo yooo

Los Angeles, CA

#53871 Nov 11, 2013
I wish I was born black.

Those guys are REAL good LIARS!!!

I'm just a dumb honest Chinese woman.

In my Country, if we lie, Bang Dau Boing will poke our eyes out with bamboo chop sticks.

Maybe black people are immune to bamboo chop sticks.

This must make them good liars.

Obama needs a dose of Bang Dau Boing in the eye.

DERP

Hazleton, PA

#53874 Nov 12, 2013
Corbett 2014! Hello yah Biatches!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Knows he lost 3,921
The Aztec Era and Contemporary America 20 hr Infoma 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 26 The Bobster 430
looking for someone called Mal or Brandt... las... Aug 4 caroline 1
shady contractors Jul '14 rain falling on m... 3
Ramadan Dinner in Downtown State College Aims t... Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
Review: Steampunk Ink Tattoo And Art Studio Jul '14 Richard M 1
•••
•••

State College Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

State College People Search