B OReilly

West Mifflin, PA

#53709 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News..........tells it all!

ObamaCare sign-up numbers begin to emerge, show slow start amid website problems

One private-sector analysis showed that, during the first week, less than 1 percent of those who entered the registration area actually enrolled.

The review was released by Kantar US Insights, based on the findings of the Millward Brown Digital research firm. It showed 9.47 million unique visitors to the federal site during the first week, including 3.72 million who entered the registration area, 1 million successfully registering and 36,000 who completed enrollment.

Officials still have time to fix the myriad glitches on the website, before Jan. 1 when health-insurance coverage begins, and ultimately mid-February, when analysts say most Americans will have to sign up in order to avoid a tax penalty.

Asked about the issue on Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said: "Health care reform is more than a website."

Health and Human Services spokeswoman Joanne Peters told The Washington Post the federal site got 14.6 million unique visits in the first 11 days, "showing the intense demand for quality, affordable health insurance."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/17/nu...

Yes folks the teabaggers follow FIXED news.......for reliable,unbiased,up to the minute late breaking news !!

and now back to Bill O'Reilly on Benghazi!!!! LMAO!
Figure it out

Frackville, PA

#53710 Oct 31, 2013
Let's get back to Corbett ... Explain to me why non profit schools have to fund for profit cyber schools? Could it be the half million dollar contribution he received from a private owner?? We do not reimburse any other private for profit schools except cyber schools..... The corruption never ends... Sleep well sheep
roger the gayblade

West Mifflin, PA

#53711 Nov 1, 2013
John McCain: Government Shutdown Was 'Miserable Failure' I Was Against 'From The Start'

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a big critic of the government shutdown, is again insisting that he thought holding up government funding as part of a fight against Obamacare was all a bunch of hocus pocus.

In an interview with Fusion's Jorge Ramos on Thursday, McCain slammed the shutdown as a "miserable failure."

“I said it couldn’t succeed from the start and it didn't,” he said.“It was a miserable failure and we must never do it again.”

When asked about tea party Congressmen like Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who led the anti-Obamacare efforts that caused the shutdown, McCain said they'd be "held accountable" for the move that furloughed hundreds of thousands of government workers, closed national parks and halted clinical trials helping desperately ill patients, among other things.

“Those responsible for it will be held accountable by the American people and I don’t care what party they are in," McCain said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/john...
Gay and Proud

Hazleton, PA

#53712 Nov 1, 2013
What is with all the hating on here?
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53713 Nov 1, 2013
S Hannity wrote:
Obamacare Enrollment Is Beating Expectations
Even with the huge glitches from the website people are shopping on the website for health insurance, some are weighing their options.........
We planted the seed on Obamacare now we will watch it grow to a towering huge tree.
take a peek here:
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/01/27...
Old news dumbass. Your article is full of BS and lies. The site is not working and hasn't been working. Hell, apparently you don't read any more the the headline on this crap you copy and paste. Now we see why you support the Obama. LOL you're still the Topix idiot. Oh. I forwarded a copy of your post to S. Hannity for giggles.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53714 Nov 1, 2013
roger the gayblade wrote:
John McCain: Government Shutdown Was 'Miserable Failure' I Was Against 'From The Start'
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a big critic of the government shutdown, is again insisting that he thought holding up government funding as part of a fight against Obamacare was all a bunch of hocus pocus.
In an interview with Fusion's Jorge Ramos on Thursday, McCain slammed the shutdown as a "miserable failure."
“I said it couldn’t succeed from the start and it didn't,” he said.“It was a miserable failure and we must never do it again.”
When asked about tea party Congressmen like Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who led the anti-Obamacare efforts that caused the shutdown, McCain said they'd be "held accountable" for the move that furloughed hundreds of thousands of government workers, closed national parks and halted clinical trials helping desperately ill patients, among other things.
“Those responsible for it will be held accountable by the American people and I don’t care what party they are in," McCain said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/john...
Did you get a cut in your food stamps today? Is that why all the lying posts today? LMFAO
Gay and Proud

Hazleton, PA

#53715 Nov 1, 2013
Anybody into eating leftover Halloween candy off my genitals? Don't be shy.
reliable unbiased

Los Angeles, CA

#53716 Nov 1, 2013
AP editors:

Obama relies on staged propaganda photos

Editors of The Associated Press condemned the White House’s refusal to give photojournalists real access to President Obama,

who prefers to circulate press release-style pictures taken by his own paid photographers.

These official photographs are little more than propaganda,

according to AP director of photography Santiago Lyon.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/01/ap-editors-...
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53717 Nov 1, 2013
Gay and Proud wrote:
Anybody into eating leftover Halloween candy off my genitals? Don't be shy.
I'd be glad to. Give me those digits.
Roger the gayblade

West Mifflin, PA

#53719 Nov 1, 2013
Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Did you get a cut in your food stamps today? Is that why all the lying posts today? LMFAO
Where did I lie? McCain quotes are lies? LMJAO!
Dont think so gayish boy...
Say Cheese

West Mifflin, PA

#53720 Nov 1, 2013
reliable unbiased wrote:
AP editors:
Obama relies on staged propaganda photos
Editors of The Associated Press condemned the White House’s refusal to give photojournalists real access to President Obama,
who prefers to circulate press release-style pictures taken by his own paid photographers.
These official photographs are little more than propaganda,
according to AP director of photography Santiago Lyon.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/01/ap-editors-...
Eric Draper, Former George W. Bush Photographer, Gives Inside Look In New Book

For eight years, Bush's personal photographer Eric Draper paid by tax dollars had total access to former President George W. Bush

Draper also served as campaign photographer for former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. He captured Romney in a similar array of moments, from the campaign-trail upset of Hurricane Sandy to the typical rallies and election-year socializing.

Draper might be a great photographer but he's lousy in who he picks as winners !! LOL!

Overview-America’s forty-third president, George W. Bush, presided over eight of the most dramatic years in recent history, from the 9/11 attacks early in his administration to the worldwide economic crisis of 2008. By his side, recording every event from the momentous to the intimate, was his personal White House photographer, Eric Draper. From a collection of nearly one million photographs, Draper has selected more than one hundred images of President Bush that portray both the public ... See more details below

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/front-row-sea...
DICK

West Mifflin, PA

#53722 Nov 1, 2013
Dear Tea Party:

Keep up the great work of denying average folks the same life saving healthcare than I received .

Your Fan,

Dick Cheney
GWB

West Mifflin, PA

#53723 Nov 1, 2013
yes and dick cheney moved in front of the line to get a new heart when some poor working class slob dies while he could of had that heart. since cheney was important the other guy died while he was next to get a heart but the bush war crime criminal went to the front of the line. he was lucky to get free healthcare since cheney and the rich could afford to buy their own.

thanks tax payers!!
Boom

New Kensington, PA

#53725 Nov 1, 2013
Boom!
Gay and Proud

Hazleton, PA

#53726 Nov 1, 2013
Homestead Homo LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be glad to. Give me those digits.
Skype me hajboy1990
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53727 Nov 2, 2013
Roger the gayblade wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I lie? McCain quotes are lies? LMJAO!
Dont think so gayish boy...
My you are one stupid person. You don't read what you copy and paste and now you're refering to a post I never replied to. It's no wonder the POS Obama got elected twice. You don't have any idea what is going on around world or even your own life.

You still pimpin the same corner in Homestead bobby6464? How is your nut juice business going? Hang onto The Obama nut juice. As soon as he is removed from office it will be worth a fortune.
jerry

Hatfield, PA

#53731 Nov 2, 2013
corbett is to inefective as govener to be realected.
Homestead Homo LOL

Clearfield, PA

#53732 Nov 2, 2013
jerry wrote:
corbett is to inefective as govener to be realected.
Yeah but he's really hung well. He can pass a bill in my capitol hill like you wouldn't believe ;)
Alexander the Great

Hazleton, PA

#53733 Nov 2, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Pentagon manual: White, Christian heterosexual males have unfair advantages
Thursday, October 31, 2013
A healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian man has unfair advantages in the U.S. military has unfair advantages over other soldiers, according to a training manual approved by the Pentagon.
“Simply put, a healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege,” reads a statement in the manual created by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI).
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
It was quite the opposite in the Macedonian military. I had several Hellenic concubines in my entourage. We fought in mostly hand to hand combat too, not this assault rifle crap.
Alexander the Great

Hazleton, PA

#53734 Nov 2, 2013
I fxxxxd the know world in a gay fashion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 4 hr Lynessa 451
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
Brittany LeV.... Mon a dude 3
Review: John Tennis Towing (Oct '08) Mon Leon 3
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Ray Gricar Sep 10 frilled2b 3
shady contractors Sep 8 half and half 4

State College Jobs

State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

State College News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in State College

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]