Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the State College Forum

Comments (Page 2,307)

Showing posts 46,121 - 46,140 of51,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laura bush

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

THE REAL GW wrote:
Mission accomplished, I am not president anymore. Barack Hussein Obama is. You can stop your obsession with me now.
Thanks,
The real GW !<quoted text>
So you want to impeach obama what he did and not bush for what he did?
teabaggers want it ONE way!
Look at the clown obama blew away in the election,,,,,,,,??
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

The racial hating tea bags say IMPEACh president Obama. That will never happen. These tea bags sure can put on a wah wah session, them dumb asses.Mrs Clinton 2016. The grand old wizard party and their racist tea bag brethren can only bitch, belly ache, moan and groan, ha ha ha ha you got to give to the ignorant moronic tea bsgs
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

The truth sure does hurt racial hating tea bags, 08 and 12 election results. Scream voter fraud tea bags as if america gives a chit for your racist feelings, dumb asses.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
The truth sure does hurt racial hating tea bags, 08 and 12 election results. Scream voter fraud tea bags as if america gives a chit for your racist feelings, dumb asses.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your ass Danny Boy, oops I mean bobby6464 from Chambersburg, oops I mean Portland.
THE REAL GW

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Too late. You libs had your chance for impeachment but they would have criminally indicted themselves if they proceeded. Please remember I am not prez. anymore, Barack Hussein Obama is.
Look at the clown America re-elected,,,,,,,???
Obsessively yours,
GW
laura bush wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to impeach obama what he did and not bush for what he did?
teabaggers want it ONE way!
Look at the clown obama blew away in the election,,,,,,,,??
THE REAL tard

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

The IRS will rid murica of its probs. We need more taxes cuz of all the abortions that didn't occur.
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Racial rogers, anything to ease your pain over America putting a black man in the white wouse, president creep. You can go sit in the internet corner. Your Marisa is there. She may even allow her Portland meg to make you happy, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hugh jorsedycjk

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Corbett has made PA the laughingstock of the natio.!
LONG NEEDLE

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I knew I shouldn't have stiffed your mamma and paid up. Where was planned parenthood when I needed them ?
THE REAL tard wrote:
The IRS will rid murica of its probs. We need more taxes cuz of all the abortions that didn't occur.
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Racial hating tea bags, it's good to seeing the power of the vote exercised on this forum. I prefer the ballot where real presidents get elected, but anyways practice practice and more practice. What did all that bring you tea bags in 08,12 presidential elections? When a racial hating tea bag votes my post down I say please do that again

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racial rogers, anything to ease your pain over America putting a black man in the white wouse, president creep. You can go sit in the internet corner. Your Marisa is there. She may even allow her Portland meg to make you happy, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Danny Boy, oops again, I mean bobby6464. I have no pain because idiots like you put a black man in office. You voted him in and now your own him. I'll remind you he is white and black, only his skin is black and its not really black, more like a watered-down black. We're not suppose to judge a man by the color of his skin so why do you always bring up he is black and hide his white side? If we turned him inside out, his skin would be white, correct and then you would hate him?

What's a wouse? I do agree with you that your President is a creep. What's this internet corner you speak of?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!! OH THE CHILL UP MY LEG!!!!!!!!!! THE TINGLES I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Go crawl back into the dark black hole you live it you racist POS.

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating tea bags, it's good to seeing the power of the vote exercised on this forum. I prefer the ballot where real presidents get elected, but anyways practice practice and more practice. What did all that bring you tea bags in 08,12 presidential elections? When a racial hating tea bag votes my post down I say please do that again
You know I was just thinking that if you gave up your job of teabagging maybe you would get over this tea bag problem you have. I like Red Rose tea but Lipton is good too. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha hahah!!!!!!!!!!
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Racial hating rogers, you can call me your danny, as I don't care nor does anyone else with the exception being your tea bag brethren. The Congressional tea bag club is getting small without mischelle crazy eyes, Joe walsh, Scott miller. What happened to Joe miller in Alaska? Your political party beat that tea bag, not dem party dumb ass

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, you can call me your danny, as I don't care nor does anyone else with the exception being your tea bag brethren. The Congressional tea bag club is getting small without mischelle crazy eyes, Joe walsh, Scott miller. What happened to Joe miller in Alaska? Your political party beat that tea bag, not dem party dumb ass

It's nice to hear you say my Danny because I do own him. He only replies to my posts after he has asked for my permission. You're taking a little longer for me to get the leash on. You will eventually realize who your master is then bow down for the leash. Now be a nice little pet and go back into your dark corner and wait to be called.
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it s crying racial hating tea bag shame ignorant rogers them Congressional tea bags vote is not worth yours on topic forum? Ain't nothing you can do about it. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhh. Don't allow your worthless vote to miss the mid term election, just do it
DARWIN

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Once a monkey can't climb a tree anymore is the day the monkey gets no more bananas.
bobby6464 wrote:
Isn't it s crying racial hating tea bag shame ignorant rogers them Congressional tea bags vote is not worth yours on topic forum? Ain't nothing you can do about it. Ha ha ha ha ahhhhh. Don't allow your worthless vote to miss the mid term election, just do it
a true tea bagger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

A true tea bagger confused just like the rest!!!

On the same day that a poll found that many Republicans did not know where Benghazi was even though they considered last year’s terrorist attack there to be the biggest scandal in American history, tea party leader Dick Armey confused the city with the country of Bangladesh.

Fox News on Monday invited Armey, who was ousted as chairman of FreedomWorks last year, to weigh in on the news that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) had improperly scrutinized tea party groups to determine if they had abused their tax-exempt status.

“You have to understand that this is a politically-mandated suppression of the expression of resistance to big government,” Armey explained.“I’m amazed that anybody would be surprised that this was happening.”

“It’s a debilitating stupidity on their part. When the real professional really undercovers [SIC] a serious transgression against the law by somebody they won’t now be able to prosecute it in an orderly fashion because they biased the case against themselves.”

Fox News host Gregg Jarrett pointed out to Armey that the White House had insisted that it was surprised by news that the IRS was targeting tea party groups.

“I imagine that they probably don’t know any more about that than they do about Bangladesh or any number of other things,” the former House majority leader quipped.

“You mean, Benghazi,” Jarrett observed.

“The White House is a beautiful example of being capable of hiding your hands,” Armey continued.“First they throw the ball through your window, then they hide their hands and pretend they know nothing about it. Of course, the White House knows about it. They are the most ruthless politicians I’ve ever seen in America.”

A survey released by Public Policy Polling on Monday found that 41 percent of Republicans believed that the alleged Benghazi cover up was the biggest scandal in American history. The poll also found that 39 percent of those people did not know that Benghazi was located in Libya.
a true tea bagger

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

DARWIN wrote:
Once a monkey can't climb a tree anymore is the day the monkey gets no more bananas. <quoted text>
How do you get a one armed Republican monkey out of a tree?

Wave to him!!!
America needs to fail

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

How do you get an incompetent Kenyan transplant to be president? Line up the queers, welfare brown people, and fugly women to vote. LOL
bobby6464

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Its good to see the racial hating tea bags angry. Ha game ga ha confused dumb asses helped make Obama president. They can now cash in with rasicm, bring a gun, the tea bag yells. America says just do what you got to do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,121 - 46,140 of51,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
State College Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

State College Jobs

•••
•••
•••

State College People Search