Karthaus woman acquitted of sex abuse...

Karthaus woman acquitted of sex abuse charges

There are 3 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Karthaus woman acquitted of sex abuse charges. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

Jessica Marker, 36, of Karthaus, faced counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault and indecent assault during a two-day trial, and she took the stand where she denied that she had sex with the boy, who was then 13, late the night of April 15, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

RLK

Grassflat, PA

#1 Jun 4, 2013
I wanted to write and clear up the statement from DA Stacy Parks Miller which I'm sure you can tell by her statement already that she is a lier. In no texts did this person admit to doing anything with this kid. If so as we all know she would have been convicted. In fact the text messages it came out were about a sick father of this kid doing something perverted to the true victim in this case when the texts were read in their entirety. Stacy Parks Miller apparently only wanted to show parts of a text instead of the texts in their entirety. Once showed along with the very inconsistant stories told by kids it was obvious to the jury ishe was innocent. Stacy Parks Miller has told lies to try to benefit and it's a shame it's at the expense of an innocent woman. I guess the article in the cdt really shows how messed up the judicial system really is when we have lying DA's like Stacy Parks Miller. She isn't about the truth all she cares about is a conviction and that is so wrong. Stacy Parks Miller I don't know how you sleep at night knowing the lying uncaring person you truly are.
who

Summersville, WV

#2 Jun 14, 2013
oh my just how old is this kid?
who

Summersville, WV

#3 Jun 14, 2013
never mind just seen the story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jul 26 red ed 655
Review: Blender, Andrew OD - Andrew Blender OD (Sep '09) Jul 23 David Myers 10
Summers Jul 5 wellll 2
Lisa Wick Cowan Jul 2 Jamie J 2
Ray Allen Jr (Jun '11) Jul 2 faotm3140 10
News How to end domestic violence: The next 6 steps Jun '15 Taza 1
Barack Obama Came From Monkey (Dec '14) May '15 The Ace of Spades 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

State College Mortgages