Janitor Jim Calhoun knew, wendell courtney knew, joe miller knew

Posted in the State College Forum

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2011
ron petrosky knew, Dr. JAck Raykovitz knew, child protectin knew, ron shreffler knew, they are all listed in grand jury report, I aint making this up........jay witherite, university police knew......go read it.....
Terry

Mifflinburg, PA

#2 Nov 12, 2011
LookingForChaos wrote:
ron petrosky knew, Dr. JAck Raykovitz knew, child protectin knew, ron shreffler knew, they are all listed in grand jury report, I aint making this up........jay witherite, university police knew......go read it.....
How about Tom Corbett, did he know then as Attorney General? But maybe after he became Governor, and Penn State protested his budget cuts to higher education, he decided to uncover their little secret as payback.
INFOBOT

Rogers, AR

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Then-Centre County District Attorney Michael Madeira transferred the case to then-state Attorney General Tom Corbett in March 2009. Corbett, now governor, declined comment through his spokesman.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2011
The gov said on tv news tonight there would be more to come
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Nov 14, 2011
The entire Paterno family knew; run the whole gang out of Happy Valley.
PJS

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Pennsylvania Governor Corbett new as Attorney General, new before the Attorney General Position.

Have done some research, have timeline.

There is also the Second Mile. Somehow this Sandusky story/case is a diversion to get one off the investigative side of looking in to what the connection is with Penn State's Board of Trustee's, the PA Governor Corbett and the Second Mile along with that Missing District Attorney who was investigating this. The Missing DA has disappeared along with his file's and computer with hard-drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Just Saying 3,999
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Just Saying 51,491
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 22 hr Old Fool 441
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Brittany LeV.... Sep 13 who is she 1
Ray Gricar Sep 10 frilled2b 3
shady contractors Sep 8 half and half 4
•••
•••
•••

State College Jobs

•••
•••
•••

State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE