Sandusky Trial and Conviction Used t...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
santi

Blairsville, PA

#24 Jul 13, 2012
and can u believe kdka says the freed report destroys pennstaes reputation no kdka the top officials destroyed the reputation of penn state opps pediphile state university. and why do people still put we are penn state on their facebook-u should be demanding reperations to the victims.
Washed Joe Pas Car Once

Honolulu, HI

#25 Jul 13, 2012
RLBK wrote:
<quoted text>
If Johnn Seasock, social worker would have done his job Sandusky would have had charges filed against him. Read the reports just released. He needs to be held accountable for this as well.
Stand corrected as far as i haven't read the report and thought J. Seasock just entered this situation. Maybe after i get tired of looking at bikinis-on-the-beach i will look for the report.
Still stand by melting down the statue for pay-for-view and donating the money to abused children and their families.
yak

Blairsville, PA

#26 Jul 13, 2012
why are we even listening to paternos family-i dont want to hear them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#27 Jul 13, 2012
santi wrote:
whatashame these guys are damged for life i think sanctions should be put in place for 14 years then if ever theres an inkling of abuse they will rethink there ethics at ol pediphile state u.and why are we not getting rid of our governor he should be gone too.
A good question. I think "ol pediphile state u" is going to stick with it for the next hundred years. It should certainly go back to the governor but, will it? Things are quiet where he's concerned. What about the trust-tee board? They are ashamed! The lady was right when she said there are not enough words or the right word to say what a horror transpired at that school. I wouldn't even ask God to forgive this cover up bunch for what they did. I see all the cover up bunch as guilty as Sandusky, and that goes for ANYONE who knew or thought they knew.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#28 Jul 13, 2012
yak wrote:
why are we even listening to paternos family-i dont want to hear them.
The Paterno family don't want blame put on Joe. How nice! When Joe admitted to knowing in 98, while he puts Sandusky on retirement for that very reason in 99. He knew for sure when McQurey told him what he saw. The statements from all this cover up bunch are sickening to listen to. Do they actually believe what they are saying when proof shows otherwise? McQuery is just as guilty but hides behind his deal. I call it the high life of the low life of higher learning.
Corrado Rosca

Springfield, NJ

#29 Jul 16, 2012
They will never touch Corbett because he is tied to Ridge, Bush, Cheney and Scalia. Corbett might turn up dead but he will never face a jury. FBI/CIA/USA.
juliemc

Blairsville, PA

#30 Jul 17, 2012
new slogan; we are pediphile state! and instead of the nittney lion paw a little boys butt

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 17, 2012
Corrado Rosca wrote:
They will never touch Corbett because he is tied to Ridge, Bush, Cheney and Scalia. Corbett might turn up dead but he will never face a jury. FBI/CIA/USA.
Just as the DA that was declared dead
juliemc

Blairsville, PA

#32 Jul 18, 2012
new alumni bumper sticker:
If your child came home smelling old and musty he musta been had by jerry sandusky-go psu football.
u need to get rid of the football program , the statue and if i were the leschs id demand a new building.
paterno comes down

Lake Ariel, PA

#33 Jul 22, 2012
penn state is still looking for some tight ends and wide receivers.

if you know any tight ends or wide receivers, please send them to penn state.

joe paterno loved wide receivers and tight ends, in football uniforms.

so, come on down, all you tough guys who love their football players.

nobody loved balls more than joe paterno.
taniella taquilla

Blairsville, PA

#34 Jul 23, 2012
sanctions should have been harsher-perv u deserves to close ashamed to be from pa
clearfielder

Wallaceton, PA

#36 Jan 21, 2014
What should be mandatory is scum like Sandusky be put to death. Why are we letting these animals live? Showering with others isn't the problem.
PENN

Toledo, OH

#37 Jan 30, 2014
whomever wrote:
May Joe Pa rot in hell.
He did his job why don't u read all report's before running off at mouth !!! He did not take part of any of this ... So please get all info before speaking ;-/(And how dare you say for him to rot in hell) GET FACTS then judge and by the way I would like to say !!! FACTS We all Are Because He Was !!! PENN STATE WE LOVE YOU JOE PA sorry u where Put THROUGH I know this is what caused your death ;-( Reactions of people before knowing FACTS !!! And taking your life away from you and what u built PENN STATE !!!! GODBLES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN JOE PA !!!
Knowitall

Springfield, NJ

#38 Mar 5, 2014
Uh ohh. Mike was friends with sandusky kids and now says he was molested as a child...??
Anyone

Phoenix, AZ

#39 Mar 9, 2014
PENN wrote:
<quoted text> He did his job why don't u read all report's before running off at mouth !!! He did not take part of any of this ... So please get all info before speaking ;-/(And how dare you say for him to rot in hell) GET FACTS then judge and by the way I would like to say !!! FACTS We all Are Because He Was !!! PENN STATE WE LOVE YOU JOE PA sorry u where Put THROUGH I know this is what caused your death ;-( Reactions of people before knowing FACTS !!! And taking your life away from you and what u built PENN STATE !!!! GODBLES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN JOE PA !!!
Anyone who supports joepa the child molester is a pedophile themselves. This clown who thinks joe is so great is a perfect example. I agree - ROT IN HELL JOE AND PRETTY SOON YOUR BUTT BUDDY SANDUSKY WILL BE THERE WITH YOU. THEN IT WILL BE CORNHOLING LIKE OLD TIMES. Do you think joe was a top or a bottom? Or just another pillow-biter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
d.e.z Jun 23 Ziky 1
Libel and slander Jun 23 Get your facts right 1
A paranoid sociopath Jun 23 Gollum 1
Stop Jun 22 Broccoli 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jun 18 Dooshy 775
Scumbag Paterno knew about child rape May '16 The Punisher 1
News APSCUF job-action vote delayed until next deleg... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

State College Mortgages