All Food Stamps users need this!

All Food Stamps users need this!

Posted in the State College Forum

James

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Imagine your in a store check out line and you pull out your food stamps card and you feel like all eyes are on you!:) Your not alone. More college student are on food stamps then ever! I admit I am a poor college student on food stamps but hey I've enough worries about midterm and homework, I don't need to be judge buying foods!

Anyways, I found out this great product called "Food stamps covers", They make food stamps skins and covers to protect your food stamps card privacy. You pretty much put a design over your fs card and nobody knows it a fs card anymore :).. Protect your privacy!

Here is the link to the website www.foodstampscovers.com
clearfielder

Bellwood, PA

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Use that $6 to buy food not a cover.
There is nothing wrong with foodstamps unless you live off assistance for the rest of your life and your childrens and their childrens lives.
The problem most people have with them is the expensive foods, needless foods, empty calories and soda that people buy with the card.
And there isn't anything else more irritating than to see a food stamp person buying $20 or so worth of cigarettes, snuff and smelling alcohol on them.
If you can buy cigarettes, snuff or alcohol, the latest phone or tech gadget you can buy food.
ultizato

Portland, OR

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Wow, food stamps skin is cool. I'm going to get one.
Dude man

Tyrone, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2013
good

Curwensville, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
College kids on food stamps? Really? If you can afford to go to college in State College PA, then you should be able to buy your own food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 11 hr pete 911
Dreu Agliardo (Oct '16) Wed Truly yours 3
Athlete decommitted to Penn State University Jun '17 Tone 1
Penn State student fell down the stairs and no ... Jun '17 AmerPie Gorilla 10
hi Jun '17 rosey1234 1
Darren Edward zuchowski May '17 Darren Zuchowski 10
Beta Theta Pi Are Selling Drugs May '17 smh 2

State College Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

State College Mortgages