The Paterno "family" is becoming the PA public

Posted in the State College Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 19, 2013
It's interesting how the misinformed PA media initially portrays any rebuttal to the Freeh "report" as "the Paterno family" disputes the Freeh report. With Kathleen Kane, and Geoff Moulton on the trail of breadcrumbs that leads to the corruption in Tom Corbett's Attorney General's office, the public is now becoming the Paterno family. For those that don't believe this, just research government analyst, Ray Blehar's, point by point dissection and disproving of the Freeh fraud. The report is proving to be a fraudulent and illegal document created for the purpose of trying to spare Corbett from corruption charges. Corbett was Attorney General for 3 terms since 1995 with Sandusky incident reports rolling in to his office throughout those 3 terms. Corbett effectively ignored his duty to prosecute Sandusky for over a decade. Thereby, he put everyone at PSU in harm's way, and created the "PSU scandal". I am of the opinion that Sandusky's Second Mile generated huge amounts of cash that Corbett laundered through his corrupt Att. Gen.'s office. The cash went into his pockets and other corrupt officials throughout PA. It simply follows the pattern of PA state government corruption, almost identical to the "kids for cash" scandal.
JW Simms

Tempe, AZ

#2 Oct 21, 2013
The only persons responsible for the PSU scandal are child rapist Sandusky and his homo buddy Paterno. Blaming anyone else is ignorant, uninformed, and tolerant of the original crimes.
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 24, 2013
JW Simms wrote:
The only persons responsible for the PSU scandal are child rapist Sandusky and his homo buddy Paterno. Blaming anyone else is ignorant, uninformed, and tolerant of the original crimes.
There's one man that caused the Sandusky scandal: Tom Corbett. Why do you think government analyst, Ray Blehar has found so much lying and false accusations within the Freeh report? Corbett was the Att.Gen. in PA for 3 separate terms. He was receiving Sandusky complaints beginning in his first term way back in 1995! He ignored his prosecutorial duties for a total of 10 years! Kathleen Kane has Geoff Moulton digging into this to find out why. My guess is, Corbett was laundering money from Sandusky's Second Mile through his corrupt Att. Gen.'s office into his and other corrupt PA official's pockets.
shawisacrook

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 4, 2013
Ken wrote:
It's interesting how the misinformed PA media initially portrays any rebuttal to the Freeh "report" as "the Paterno family" disputes the Freeh report. With Kathleen Kane, and Geoff Moulton on the trail of breadcrumbs that leads to the corruption in Tom Corbett's Attorney General's office, the public is now becoming the Paterno family. For those that don't believe this, just research government analyst, Ray Blehar's, point by point dissection and disproving of the Freeh fraud. The report is proving to be a fraudulent and illegal document created for the purpose of trying to spare Corbett from corruption charges. Corbett was Attorney General for 3 terms since 1995 with Sandusky incident reports rolling in to his office throughout those 3 terms. Corbett effectively ignored his duty to prosecute Sandusky for over a decade. Thereby, he put everyone at PSU in harm's way, and created the "PSU scandal". I am of the opinion that Sandusky's Second Mile generated huge amounts of cash that Corbett laundered through his corrupt Att. Gen.'s office. The cash went into his pockets and other corrupt officials throughout PA. It simply follows the pattern of PA state government corruption, almost identical to the "kids for cash" scandal.
Right on the money about public officials and corruption here.
As ag Corbett had prosecutorial immunity, which the courts unconstitutionally construe as TOTAL immunity.
Until the highest courts in the land, and including all others, start ruling according to the constitution in regards to prosecutorial immunity, it doesn't matter that there are regular cover ups and illegal conduct. It will continue because in the end, there will be no legal consequences.
JW Simms

Chandler, AZ

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Like I said before, "Blaming anyone else is ignorant, uninformed, and tolerant of the original crimes." You know who you are ...
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Dec 7, 2013
JW Simms wrote:
Like I said before, "Blaming anyone else is ignorant, uninformed, and tolerant of the original crimes." You know who you are ...
I'm glad you reminded us of the original crimes. They were committed by Sandusky between 1994 and 1997. They were sexual abuse of his Second Mile boys in hotel rooms around PA. This was effectively ignored by then Attorney General Corbett. Corbett was protecting the wealth generating Second Mile by neglecting to prosecute Sandusky for crimes against children that did not occur at PSU. Anything occurring afterwards is a result of Corbett's abandonment of duty to protect children, the public and PSU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Thu bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Thu Knows he lost 3,921
The Aztec Era and Contemporary America Thu Infoma 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 26 The Bobster 430
looking for someone called Mal or Brandt... las... Aug 4 caroline 1
shady contractors Jul '14 rain falling on m... 3
Ramadan Dinner in Downtown State College Aims t... Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
•••
•••
•••

State College Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

State College People Search