Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - WCAU | Philadelphia

Meteorologist Michelle Grossman joined the NBC 10 "EarthWatch" team on Jan. 28, 2008. Full Story
William D

Newark, DE

#87 Mar 27, 2013
Holy Cow....just heard Jenna Wolfe of NBC ..came out w/ another correspondent ...and she is knocked up!!!!! Used the ol' turkey baster and is cooking a baby girl due to pop near end of August.Thought she was looking a little heavy ...but had no idea she was a lezzie.Man you just never know
3Putt

Bethlehem, PA

#88 Mar 27, 2013
Sheena is sizzling hot, as usual, today in a pink sleeveless top!!
Bobster II

Coplay, PA

#90 Mar 28, 2013
Erectile disfunction? Don't waste money on pills. Just watch one of Sheena's forcasts & you'll be cured in no time!
Poop

Philadelphia, PA

#91 Mar 29, 2013
Loop poop doop soup. That's the Brasovankin way!
Bobster II

Coplay, PA

#92 Mar 30, 2013
NBC10-tits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Horse face? I thought I was the only one who doesn't think gross-man is pretty! Whiny JAP voice, uggh!
BUT
This Jacqueline London has some huge freakin bags! Decent body from what I C. Like to c her naked, those big chocolate funbags and dark chocolate nips, mmmm. Prob shaves her nappy muffin. No matter, I'd go down on that any day! I'm sooooo into all the chix on NBC10 and Even NBC news, today show, weekend, etc.
still love sheena and Katy zachry.
Need an NBC all girl calendar. Including chix from the national shows too.
I don't think Michelle is a JAP. She uses her ex's last name, so some may think that. BTW, Horseface can sit on my face anytime!
King Dong

Allentown, PA

#93 Apr 8, 2013
Anyone she Sheena tonight in that smokin' red dress? WOW!! She's hotter than today's temp.
The Bobster

Philadelphia, PA

#94 Apr 8, 2013
William D wrote:
Holy Cow....just heard Jenna Wolfe of NBC ..came out w/ another correspondent ...and she is knocked up!!!!! Used the ol' turkey baster and is cooking a baby girl due to pop near end of August.Thought she was looking a little heavy ...but had no idea she was a lezzie.Man you just never know
Are you kidding? The little PR jew set off my gaydar the first time I saw her. Her fellow doughnut bumper Stephanie Gosk should've used the turkey baster. She's prettier, although she has a weird haircut.
The Bobster

Philadelphia, PA

#95 Apr 8, 2013
We all know why NBC bought that expensive new toy with a stupid name. Because the old one couldn't get off the ground with fatass Mandela in it.
The Bobster

Philadelphia, PA

#96 Apr 8, 2013
Bobster II wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think Michelle is a JAP. She uses her ex's last name, so some may think that. BTW, Horseface can sit on my face anytime!
She looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, who has a face that looks like a foot (to quote Peter Griffin).
King Dong

Allentown, PA

#97 Apr 9, 2013
King Dong wrote:
Anyone she Sheena tonight in that smokin' red dress? WOW!! She's hotter than today's temp.
Same comment today, different grey dress.
EddieLee

Newark, DE

#98 Apr 11, 2013
NBC10-tits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Horse face? I thought I was the only one who doesn't think gross-man is pretty! Whiny JAP voice, uggh!
BUT
This Jacqueline London has some huge freakin bags! Decent body from what I C. Like to c her naked, those big chocolate funbags and dark chocolate nips, mmmm. Prob shaves her nappy muffin. No matter, I'd go down on that any day! I'm sooooo into all the chix on NBC10 and Even NBC news, today show, weekend, etc.
still love sheena and Katy zachry.
Need an NBC all girl calendar. Including chix from the national shows too.
mmmm London's funbags aren't as big as Chenault-Fattah's but they are a right fair size. Would love to see those areolas and chocolate nips right in the center though...mmm suck on those for a newscast ....and agree the nappy muff is most likely a hardwood floor. Sheena showing just a hint of titty split today with a bright orange dress ...oh now THOSE are true FUNBAGS.
Bobster II

Allentown, PA

#99 Apr 11, 2013
The Bobster wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? The little PR jew set off my gaydar the first time I saw her. Her fellow doughnut bumper Stephanie Gosk should've used the turkey baster. She's prettier, although she has a weird haircut.
I think Jenna is Hatian, not PR.
The Bobster

Philadelphia, PA

#100 Apr 12, 2013
Bobster II wrote:
<quoted text>I think Jenna is Hatian, not PR.
Her mother is American. Her father moved to Haiti from Puerto Rico. Thus, she is like Juan Epstein.
passinthru

Barnegat, NJ

#101 Apr 14, 2013
This Sunday Michelle looked sparkling- tight blue dress accentuating her shapely curves and funbags- pleasing to the eyes. No baby fat showing- spectacular.
EddieLee

Newark, DE

#102 Apr 14, 2013
passinthru wrote:
This Sunday Michelle looked sparkling- tight blue dress accentuating her shapely curves and funbags- pleasing to the eyes. No baby fat showing- spectacular.
sure did ..love seeing those fun bags she has pushing out her dress front. Just needs to do something with her hair ..it even looks dirty...needs a good wash and cut and then a stylist...would make her appearance soooo much better I think. Oh and Lori Wilson could plop down on my meat stick for a little gitty-up thar if she wanted ...while Jackie London stands rubbing in the corner.
King Dong

Allentown, PA

#103 Apr 18, 2013
SHEENA, SHEENA, SHEENA!!! Need I say more?
passinthru

Barnegat, NJ

#104 Apr 24, 2013
michelle - whoever picks your outfits scored today- poured into that red dress, your chest stood out and you looked beautiful! awesome ass and legs-you're the milf dreams are made of- carry on!
stan

Clementon, NJ

#105 Apr 25, 2013
If you're into feet and heels, specifically Sheena's, check out her Twitter.
Don D

Allentown, PA

#106 Apr 26, 2013
Yo Hurricane Schwartz and Ch 10 putting together some hot weather babes

cecily tynan is old news
Ralph

Newark, DE

#107 Apr 27, 2013
wooo Shelle in a dark blue dress today ...the new weathercast shows her whole body and feet on cam ...nice ass and legs ...back to her pre baby body. Great pair of milkers ....Lori looking good too ...she just has tiny titties ..lost in all that tit on CH.10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandusky Sanduskized Feathers Oct 21 EdRendell 1
"Energy-Intense" Industries Being Sought for Ri... Oct 18 Steve 1
Fed grand jury indicts Boal Mansion CEO Lee Oct 13 frilled2b 2
Boal Mansion CEO Facing Federal Child Sex Crimes Oct 4 Pinkulu 2
Brittany LeV.... Oct 3 Amber 4
Review: John Tennis Towing (Oct '08) Sep 29 Leon 3
Ray Gricar Sep '14 frilled2b 3
State College Dating
Find my Match

State College Jobs

State College People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

State College News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in State College

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]