go to rehab
chrystal spoonmore

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2010
where is she theys days
been to rehab

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Personally i hate drugs they have just about ruined my life but red river cod department saved my life i was addicted to pain pils and coricidan and nadac only made me get worse cuz i met a girl who was still using that my husband hated her and i couldnt figure it out til i went to rehab and git clean then two weeks after i got out of rehab i got nto a really bad wreck and broke my neck and my back n 3 places and some rribs and my shoulder so i had to have my husband hold pain pills and i owe all that to suboxone its the best i dont know what id do without it now im having to use it for pain

Since: Apr 11

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2011
I know people are hooked on soboxone, infact i hear street value of suboxone is more than lorotabs...ive never been a pill person, dont get me wrong ive had my hurdles, but i never understood the pill thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Start Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Alcorn AKA Sabina from Backpages (Jan '17) Tue Concerned 4
Warning about pastors Andrews & Kellet Nov 1 creepy 1
News Three Men Indicted in Morehouse Parish Cold Cas... (Sep '13) Oct '17 BCOLBERT 3
Start Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '17 Musikologist 12
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) Sep '17 Jason B 10
I have a hot gf but i am obsessed with big boob... (Dec '16) Sep '17 Sameerdesai 2
war of the sciences Aug '17 thatway 1

Start Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Start Mortgages