(Mcdonald Paving) Edward McDonald , Martin McDonald and Daniel !

Posted in the Start Forum

Sandra

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2011
They have left over Asphalt for sale and will scam you. Beware in Colorado , Texas , Washington and new Mexico they seem to be legit but they are not , trust me.
Sandra

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Daniel Donahue
Know It To Be True Too

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Been there with these guys and lost a lot. STAY away from these characters and call the police or sheriff if they show up at your place. They'll give you the "got too much asphalt and need to sell it quick and cheap line." Edward McDonald, Martin McDonald, and Daniel Danny Donahue are scamsters plain and simple in our opinion.
brt

Kent, WA

#4 Jul 5, 2011
wow
Scama-rama

Arlington, VA

#5 Aug 28, 2011
OMG - Sounds like the Irish Travellers aka gypsies that are running asphalt scams in Northern Virginia this summer. They operate under the name Fitzpatrick Paving. One of the scammers name is Danny. They have a website fitzpatrickpaving.com trying to look legit - they are not. They have several work trucks- a white Ford pick up and a red dump truck with VA tags. If you see them on your property, call the cops.
Roadbaron

Washington, DC

#6 Sep 27, 2011
No they are daileys carrolls toogoods boswels gallagers and more too come.
Concerned

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2011
mcdonald, rafferty, carroll, gallager, donahue
roadbaron

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2012
Sandra wrote:
They have left over Asphalt for sale and will scam you. Beware in Colorado , Texas , Washington and new Mexico they seem to be legit but they are not , trust me.
your right about that!call the law if they come a knocking.also look up the arrest of corneilius stanley,or the arrest of harry riley,john stacy,john gorman.beware of the door to door salesman.
NBI

Minot, ND

#11 Apr 2, 2012
These same guys go under the company name Mike and Martins Asphalt paving and sealcoating,They claim to be from Bismark North Dakota,But they come from Texas if you look at the mercant lic they have,the also use the name m & m paving,There cousins use the name Price asphalt paving and sealcoating,and P paving,they go around Minot North Dakota and Williston North Dakota,They are always going door to door telling people they have left over pavement at a cheap price,When they are done the work looks like crap..and breaks up in a couple months,There names Are Jim Price,And Pat Price,These guys gave my freind a a tax ID number when he ask for it,because I dont think they like to pay income taxes?If they come to your home or office wanting to sell you levt over asphalt..Call the police at once,get a lic plate number..and try to remember everthing you can about there looks,and vehicles,These guys are just looking for some one to ripp off like they do every summer in North Dakota and Montana..and god only knows where else they go!
NBI

Minot, ND

#12 Apr 2, 2012
I forgot to say,The tax ID number was a fake one,so it made it hard for him to write his parking lot off of his income taxes.
Big Rich

AOL

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Everyone should stay away from the self proclaimed local paver over in Alexandria Minnisota,I heard he just called the horny and there is a big news paper article in todays paper over here,I knew he was a reff but i didnt know he was a snitch on top of it,I always heard he tried to play both sides after he moved to a little town outside of alexandria,So now you can have it back BIG AND RICH,All you had to do was tell us we needed your permision to work 90 miles from you.My uncle Robert said his uncle Billy was the same way if he ever tried to work around Denver,Im going to go off and not tell anyone where im at until i go back to texas in a few months.
Frank

Pullman, WA

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Sandra wrote:
These people are worse than crooks. Super scammers!!!!!!!!
Frank

Pullman, WA

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Yes these folks are super scammers. Too bad we can't find them. They do't even have a phone # to contact them. My pavement is falling apart after one year and they promised 3 years no trouble. Full of lies. Hope they get what they deserve. NOTHING TO WORSE
Morons

Tampa, FL

#17 Feb 9, 2014
You are all morons and deserve what you get I hope you get scammed again, hope your driveway falls apart
Chuck Sparks

Bradenton, FL

#21 Oct 27, 2014
Concerned wrote:
mcdonald, rafferty, carroll, gallager, donahue
I know most of these men and I have worked for some of them, they are just trying to make a living so why is it that so much news about these guys who try to do a good job for their customers and then stab these men in the back, they sell you good asphalt at a very cheap price then many of you so called customers complain about their work which they done for you. You customers should be happy to get asphalt a a lower price then the larger company's would charge you for paving your driveway's or parking lots . The men I am speaking of are good people basically good people.Give them a little break they gave you one for a much cheaper price then most paving company's out there ! From A Former Worker of these company's. Chuck From Indiana.
McLean VA

Mclean, VA

#22 Nov 25, 2014
Asphalt scam is back in northern VA this fall! Beware of Martin and Martin Asphalt
Casey Stacey

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jan 28, 2015
These guys go under a lot of names such and mike and martins paving and m&m paving in North Dakota.nothing wrong with trying to make a living but I just don't uderstand why they can't just keep the same company name unless they have something to hide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Start Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Kermit balloon revealed for Macy's Thanksgi... 1 hr Xavierromao 3
New balloon revealed for Macy's Thanksgiving Da... 1 hr Xavierromao 1
New Garfield balloon revealed for Macy's Thanks... 2 hr Xavierromao 3
The Tenth Anniversary of Macy's Great American ... 3 hr Xavierromao 2
Melissa Jackson link buffalo ny (Apr '12) 22 hr MJL 2
The Pride of Oklahoma Marching Band Departs in ... Mon Xavierromao 1
22F Looking for guys to talk to Sun Musikologist 9

Winter Storm Watch for Richland Parish was issued at March 03 at 12:29PM CST

Start Dating
Find my Match