Tattoo and piercing opinions?

Tattoo and piercing opinions?

Posted in the Start Forum

“Society is doomed.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I personally love body art and piercings. A lot of people don't like it, but I am interested in hearing other people's opinions.

“Beautiful Mind ”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2013
I think if it's meaningful and you took the time to think about it go for it. The problem that I'm noticing is that a lot of people are doing it just to follow a trend and not really thinking that tattoos are permanent. I for one am in between I think they can be beautiful and sometimes I look at some people's art work and it is very crappy. I don't think there's anything wrong with it; however I will note if you're not a successful musician or don't work for tattoo parlor, please be careful where you get ink on. Meaning try to avoid the neck area, face, fingers, hands etc.. Because getting a job might be more difficult. We have evolved in terms of being more open minded in society but I don't think the tattoo stigma will die out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Start Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Pastor HARVEY ROBINSON, ...(From OCALA, FLORIDA). 13 hr LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Miss TRINA MC-CANTS, ...From (PHILLY, ...and O... Fri LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Pastor BRANDON CAVE,*SR., ...From (OCALA, FLOR... Fri LADY Of The Proph... 1
*CALVIN EDWARDS,*JR., ...From (WILLISTON, FLORI... Thu LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Miss JACQUELYN BROWN, ...From (OCALA, FLORIDA). Thu LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Miss TAMMY BROOKES, ...From (GAINESVILLE, FLOR... Thu LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Minister "(CHERYL L. FOSTER)", ...From (OCALA,... Jun 23 LADY Of The Proph... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Start Mortgages