im tired of the phillies not getting ...

im tired of the phillies not getting any respect

Posted in the Start Forum

philliesrangers2 011

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 11, 2011
The phillies have basically been the dominant team in baseball for the last three years with one of the greatest pitching rotations of all time, and yet when I turn on sports center night after night all I hear about is the yankees, the rangers, and the damn redsox. I sit there and have to watch ten minutes of highlights from these teams and a handfulll of other teams, but about 6 seconds of a phillies update if any. An example of a slap in the face to the phillies fans is the last series between the phillies and the braves. when the braves took the first game it was all over espn. phillies murdered the braves and took the last two games of that series by the way one games score was i think 11-2 and sports center had the nerve to choose the highlight of the game as an outfield grounder by the braves. Why dont the phillies get any respect? right now we are in the top two of almost every stat in the game with a phillies player in in the top 5 of almost every category of league leaders. what the hell? i know its early in the season, but the phillies and the fans are electric 142 consecutive sellouts at citizens bank park.
with an average of a 150.00 a ticket so yeh we desrve the bought team we got. the fans spend money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Start Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay skype Feb 21 Horn74cok1 2
Gay/Bi/DL Guys in Michigan (Jun '16) Jan 25 Teen001 21
mumbai gay (Feb '15) Jan '17 Sumit 35
Brittany Alcorn AKA Sabina from Backpages Jan '17 Shane 1
Start Music Thread (Sep '13) Dec '16 Musikologist 11
I have a hot gf but i am obsessed with big boob... Dec '16 Blondmaleloveboobs 1

Start Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Start Mortgages