Louisiana High School Basketball - Mangham edges Newellton

Full story: MaxPreps
In Tuesday's league game, the Mangham Dragons basketball team edged the visiting Newellton Bears , by a score of 70-65. The Bears now own a 7-10 record. Full Story
jennifer Welsey

Clayton, LA

#1 Mar 17, 2006
newellton is the best
KAGAN SMITH

Clayton, LA

#2 Mar 28, 2006
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE NEWELLTON HIGH SCHOOL FIGHTING BEARS!! KEEP STRIVING FOR THE BEST IS YET TO COME...
Wanda Thomas

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jan 23, 2007
My heart goes out to the family of Annette Davis. My prayers are with you and May God Bless and Keep all of you. God has the answers to all of your prayers and I ask him to strengthen all of you.

R Ford

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2007
It's sad to hear this type of news in the small communities or any community for that fact. What is happening to this world?
Wanda Thomas wrote:
My heart goes out to the family of Annette Davis. My prayers are with you and May God Bless and Keep all of you. God has the answers to all of your prayers and I ask him to strengthen all of you.
Katteona White

Monroe, LA

#5 Oct 3, 2007
Can't nobody stop dem Newellton Bears!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Start Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 3,530
Gay Snapchat????? Tue oweeeern 40
Start Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 7
Who knows anything about John Fling? Sep 27 Some guy 2
sex Sep 27 Some guy 2
Karma and RevSmith Sep 26 Hater alerter 13
Adam Terry Gets DWI Sep 25 Simple Solution 2
Start Dating
Find my Match

Start Jobs

Start People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Start News, Events & Info