Investigators probing cause of fatal ...

Investigators probing cause of fatal shooting

There are 1 comment on the The Greenville News story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Investigators probing cause of fatal shooting. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

“What turned it violent, I don't know”

Jonathan D. Limbert, 19, died at Anderson Area Medical Center at 9 p.m. after receiving multiple gunshot wounds, Shore said. via The Greenville News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

granny

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Why hasn't anyone been arrested for the murder of this young man. Oh he was 25, and the father of a 6 year old daughter that was his life, as he was the most important person in hers. This is not right by any means 2 guns 2 shooters a stab wound to the belly one shot in the head the other in the back. what is wrong that this hasn't been resolved by an arrest of the persons responsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for fwb seriously 22 hr Bored stud 1
looking for long lost friend robin scheon Aug 15 amber 2
News A Baptist minister from South Carolina calls th... (Jan '15) Jul '15 isaac 2
New Foundation group home lost my daughter (Sep '10) Jun '15 CounselorII 14
Cheating Apr '15 Lucy 1
Review: Advanced Home Works, Llc. (Mar '14) Apr '15 Brad jordan 2
robin scheon, who knows her Apr '15 Ron from wv 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Starr Mortgages