Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Lisa

Chagrin Falls, OH

#167 Dec 3, 2012
Hi, I started taking Plexus Slim Accelerator last Wednesday, and today, 5 days later I have lost 5 lbs. I do not use the drink b/c I don't like the taste...I take one pill at 7a.m. and this curbs my appetite all day long.
Plexus Guy

United States

#168 Dec 4, 2012
Find someone close to you that stocks Pexus Slim.
Visit http://plexusdirectory.com
Plexus Independent Ambassadors listed by State and City.
Most Ambassadors keep Plexus Slim And Plexus Accelerator in stock that are listed in this directory. This is just a small number of Ambassadors with Plexus Worldwide that are represented in this directory.
Many give same or next day delivery of 30 day kits.
http://plexusdirectory.com
Amanda

Tucker, GA

#169 Dec 4, 2012
Can you take this product if you have high blood pressure?
Lexing

United States

#170 Dec 7, 2012
I start taking the Plexus Slim & Accelerator 9 days ago an have lost 4 pounds and at less one notch in my belt. I feel good.
J Hotard

Abbeville, LA

#172 Dec 10, 2012
Amanda yes you can take the slim, the accelerator is not recommended for high blood pressure, as always go to the main corp website plexus worldwide and click on products,the accelerator click more info at the bottom for the ingredients list to take to your doctor. Most people who have high blood pressure take only the drink, some can take the accelerator depending on dr approval.
Amanda wrote:
Can you take this product if you have high blood pressure?

Since: Dec 12

United States

#173 Dec 13, 2012
15 days in now an loss total of 10pds.I don't know how many inches,but my bras' are loose now. I have no problem with this product.
anna

United States

#174 Dec 18, 2012
my cousin had taken this for a month with no results. she did do the cleanse due to this and now she is in a size 6.from a 12/14....so yes, for some the cleanse is necessary. my mom started losing right away, but without the cleanse...every body is different

Since: Dec 12

United States

#175 Dec 19, 2012
from my last report Dec. 13, I have lost 5 more pounds. my only exercises is I work on the 5th floor soooooo I use the steps. My husband last night kept looking at me, so I looked at him an said WHAT, What's wrong. he said nothing I look different some how. I have not told him i am taking this yet.
Sarah T

San Angelo, TX

#178 Jan 14, 2013
You made me laugh!!=)
Ruth

New Orleans, LA

#179 Jan 15, 2013
Plexus Slim and Accelerator are a great way to jump-start your weight loss and getting one back to a size they wants. I know that before I started using the products I never had a product to help me lose weight and keep it off. This has been the best product I have ever used.

www.joinplexus.com
ID# 81607
Cindy

Shreveport, LA

#180 Jan 17, 2013
I list 10 pounda my first month--day one jittery but after that no problems!
Wilbert

Covington, LA

#181 Feb 7, 2013
PLEXUS NEWS --->> New Plexus Accelerator is now 60 capsules to a bottle. It is called a flexible dose because you can take 1 or 2 capsules as needed in the morning. I find that people really like this as I know of people that would cut the old ones in half because they were to strong. I personally use the Accelerator as an energy boost instead of those energy drinks. Some people just get the Accelerator for weight loss. I feel it is best to take both products, the Slim and Accelerator if you want to lose weight for the long term. I drink my Slim Pink Drink every day and don't always take the Accelerator.

Find a Plexus Slim Ambassador(Rep) near you:
These Personal Plexus Slim Directories list some Plexus Ambassadors.
http://plexusdirectory.com - State and City
http://plexus.bz - Add your listing FREE

Warning Statement: Read the warning statement and instructions on the Accelerator bottle. Also consult with a physician or Doctor before taking the Accelerator.

Disclosure(FTC): I am an Independent Ambassador for Plexus Worldwide and may make a compensation from purchases at any website I post to and about.
MandyLooWho

Waco, TX

#184 Feb 20, 2013
I've been taking plexus and the accelerator and haven't really noticed a difference! It makes me sad! I do work out faithfully 5 times a week and I eat a pretty healthy diet. Not sure what's going on with this!:)
QUESTION

Blytheville, AR

#186 Feb 26, 2013
HOW DOES PLEXUS WORK ON HYPOGLYCEMIA? I HAVE TO EAT EVERY 1 1/2 & AM MISERABLE...CHANGED MY DIET & STAY EXHAUSTED..IM DOING EVERYTHING I KNOW TO FEEL BETTER, BUT NO LUCK...DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE EFFECT IT HAS ON LOW BLOOD SUGAR?
nicole

Monroe, LA

#187 Mar 3, 2013
When you stop taking plexus when you gain the weight back quickly?
Sheri D

Post Falls, ID

#188 Mar 7, 2013
I have a question- has anyone heard of using the breast cream on the face to tighten up aging skin? Can anyone tell me the active ingredients?
Morgan

United States

#190 Mar 10, 2013
I just started PS. It makes me feel dizzy and throw up. This can't be normal, what am I doing wrong? Should I not take the pill? Will it still be as effected?
JMG

Arvada, CO

#191 Mar 12, 2013
I wnted to know if i just used the accelorator if it will give you good results in weight loss?
Kathy

Houston, TX

#192 Mar 12, 2013
Many people just take the accelerator capsules by themselves and have success. If you do both the Slim and Accelerator I believe you will do better. The Slim was the first product the company came out with. Some people have Candida which is an overgrowth of yeast in the body. This does have an effect on weight loss with some people. You can read about Candida or Thrush on this website at http://www.candidathrush.net . There is a simple test to see if you have this condition.

PS-I am an Independent Ambassador for Plexus Worldwide.
mel

Ottawa, Canada

#193 Mar 21, 2013
Jan L wrote:
Really enjoy the PS and Accelerator. I have lost 12 pounds in 21 days. Need to find a local rep to buy from though. Wish we would get one in my area. If anyone knows of one in or around St Louis, MO let me know.
Thanks!
may I ask what was your starting weight as well as your height?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi AG shares downfalls of tax cuts 15 hr Research 3
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley Tue Clean it up 14
News Backlash swift to lawmaker's 'lynching' post on... Tue ricogene45 1
Was a dr in a wreck in westpoint May 20 Just curious 1
patrycja clark May 16 Superman 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... May 7 Equal 2
News Legal group dings West Point hospital for possi... May 2 Not for Profit 3

Starkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance