Footage yields charges for trio

Apr 8, 2009 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 17

A 16-year-old boy wearing a dog shock collar on his genitals allegedly was zapped several times by his mother's boyfriend, who is the St.

Full Story
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2009
If the boy said it was a joke then leave it ALONE!!!! There are other children out there that being ABUSED!

Since: Apr 08

Black River, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2009
A 16 year old is a child. With that type of reasoning it would be fine for a 43 year old to have sex with a 16 year old, if they consented. A 16 year old does not have the maturity to make decisions about their welfare. That is why NYPL 260.10/Endangering the welfare of a child exists.
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
A 16 year old is a child. With that type of reasoning it would be fine for a 43 year old to have sex with a 16 year old, if they consented. A 16 year old does not have the maturity to make decisions about their welfare. That is why NYPL 260.10/Endangering the welfare of a child exists.
Oh Please... What about the 16 year olds that are getting ready to have babies? I guess they are adult enough to spread their legs!

Black River, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2009
Adult enough, maybe physically. Mentally, I don't think so. Unless you live in Ky and then they are probally spreading their legs for their uncle. This is why you are such an advocate for such lunacy. Hillbilly's?
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
Adult enough, maybe physically. Mentally, I don't think so. Unless you live in Ky and then they are probally spreading their legs for their uncle. This is why you are such an advocate for such lunacy. Hillbilly's?
And you can kiss my Hillbilly ass You dumbass yankee!
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
OMG... I forgot, You are from the Burg... In other words you must be a head case!
Proud to be an Outsider

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2009
A 16-year-old boy wearing a dog shock collar on his genitals allegedly was zapped several times by his mother's boyfriend, who is the St. Lawrence County deputy highway superintendent, and his uncle. What is wrong with this picture?
St. Lawrence County deputy highway superintendent
Sanity

Cortland, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2009
Who's twisted idea of entertainment for a Saturday night was this? I'm getting the impression lately that I really DO live among morons in this area.
chris ryan

Schenectady, NY

#9 Apr 9, 2009
I think its funny im sure no one forced him

Black River, NY

#10 Apr 9, 2009
JustAMe wrote:
<quoted text> OMG... I forgot, You are from the Burg... In other words you must be a head case!
Right, everybody from the burg is a head case. And, we are shy one head case since you moved to KY so you can rape your nieces and nephews. This is obviously acceptable behavior with the limited gene pool there.
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, everybody from the burg is a head case. And, we are shy one head case since you moved to KY so you can rape your nieces and nephews. This is obviously acceptable behavior with the limited gene pool there.
You need to go back to the hospital because you are one sick prick!
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#12 Apr 10, 2009
doubletrouble37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back into the hospital... Because, You are one SICK PUPPY!
chris ryan

Schenectady, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2009
its a dog collar its like a static shock not a tazer
chris ryan

Schenectady, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2009
These remote-controlled collars emit a light corrective "static" shock when your Dog behaves badly
sickandtired

Lorraine, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
humm...so sittin around bored 2 adults and a kid come up with , Hey lets shock my sak a few times to see whats its like? One of the "adults" is in charge of solid waste removal. If he cant act like a adult at home with the kid hes suppose to care about and protect, I dont imagain he can handle takin care for the waste removal like a adult either!!!! might wanna check the records and see where he dumped all that waste!!! cause im sure he dosent care about that as much as the human boy!!!!!(And we all see he didnt care about him)
sickandtired

Lorraine, NY

#17 Jan 7, 2010
Whats next they gonna round up some stray cats and burn um? oh oh or they can go beat down a homeless person, thats a nice family bonding moment!!!)
yesandno

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Jan 7, 2010
while it is surely not right what happened to the teenager, i do not think it was something done to him, he was a participant. while 16 is not an adult, i think it was probably his idea. the adults should have not agreed to give him money to do such a thing, they should have told him it was stupid. but this did not happen at this man's job, and he should not have lost his job over it. i don't care if he was a supervisor, it happened in his personal life, and did not affect his employment. i think it was just another way for the county to get rid of someone they simply did not like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harrisville man heads to prison for 2012 Pitcai... 6 hr connie 36
head up on the railroad from carthage to newto... (Nov '13) 6 hr the trapper 66
Hate Mon Vile 1
Dylan Detler ? Dec 13 Harry 1
Harrisville woman charged with DWI Dec 7 stalker 17
who is eddie dowling Dec 6 wondering 3
ek jv coach Dec 6 P - OFF 3
Star Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web