First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Democrat

Ithaca, NY

#66 Oct 31, 2010
He is amazing and has lots more experience! Democrate all the way!
janie

Ithaca, NY

#67 Oct 31, 2010
He is doing a good job!
adk

United States

#68 Oct 31, 2010
It’s not Owens fault the APA is raising unemployment and stopping new job growth inside the Adirondack Park. We are paying our cash to the APA to destroy our economic growth because we are stupid.
resconj

AOL

#69 Nov 1, 2010
Want to get rid of the Health Care program.
right on

Clinton, NY

#70 Nov 1, 2010
North Lander wrote:
OWENS will follow what ever he is told to do by the party,, look at his voting record,, on big issues with a close vote, he always votes with Pelosi , on issues that are lop sided and have little chance of changing things, he will on occasion vote against Pelosi's agenda but the vote makes no difference, he is told what do and he does it to keep his job,
Owens voted for the health care, so he WON'T get my vote!
Vinny Bag A Donuts

United States

#72 Nov 1, 2010
I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Owens. I considered vothing for Doheney because he said on the radio that he was for term limits, but I don't agree with his stand on health care and tax breaks for the rich. So Owens gets my vote this time. If he doesn't bring some jobs to this area, he's not getting my vote next time.
Faye Martin

Overland Park, KS

#73 Nov 2, 2010
Republican

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#74 Nov 3, 2010
Vinny Bag A Donuts wrote:
I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Owens. I considered vothing for Doheney because he said on the radio that he was for term limits, but I don't agree with his stand on health care and tax breaks for the rich. So Owens gets my vote this time. If he doesn't bring some jobs to this area, he's not getting my vote next time.
Entitlement class vote. Congratulations, Vinny, you can rest assured the government will continue to give you handouts.
Who cares

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Nov 30, 2010
All dumbshits
Owens

Crown Point, NY

#76 Dec 6, 2010
Voted for Owens
yeppers

Syracuse, NY

#77 Dec 7, 2010
me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is really wrong with Harrisville? (Aug '13) Wed stalker 49
donald griffin (Oct '13) Nov 18 bored 2
A message from Kate Nov 17 QB 5
What do you think of Heidi duhram/gore (Nov '10) Nov 14 Wow 20
What a crock. Nov 13 Get real 16
Harrisville woman charged with DWI Nov 13 Get real 12
Trackside Nov 11 ex patron 22
Star Lake Dating
Find my Match

Star Lake People Search