Potsdam police make arrests in purse,...

Potsdam police make arrests in purse, change basket thefts

There are 12 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Potsdam police make arrests in purse, change basket thefts. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Village police have charged a Hermon woman in a purse theft following an appeal to the public for assistance in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

haha

Canton, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
good roll model for your seven kids! well u dont get enough money from the gouv.u need to take from others! u r too funny hope u dont get out of this one since they cought u on camera! smile when u walk by cameras!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm

Burnt Hills, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Just like the rest of the family...all thieves n think they should get away with it!
abc123

Burnt Hills, NY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
I heard she found the purse and turned it in. So now you get arrested for doing the right thing?
Not related

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Just like the rest of the family...all thieves n think they should get away with it!
Do NOT lump her in with the "rest of the family". She acted alone and she is responsible for herself. Idiot.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2012
No she took it from dollar tree and took it to mcdonalds walked in and left it on the counter. She did it when it wasn't busy and didnt let anyone know either. She.stoled like 300.00 out of it. How dumb can u be on this one.
hmmm

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Not related wrote:
<quoted text>
Do NOT lump her in with the "rest of the family". She acted alone and she is responsible for herself. Idiot.
Well 2 of her brothers are thieves along with many of the others in her family. Where do you think she learned it? They think nothing of taking from others. IDIOT.
hazeleyes

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Jan 7, 2013
MANY OTHERS IN HER FAMILY?...NO you're ignorant. I am family and embarrassed to say so but I do not steal. I work for police. Your comments need to be directed to the one that did the crime.
ugh

Seneca Falls, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I wouldn't admit to being related to thieves and streakers either!

Since: Jan 13

Hermon, NY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
ugh wrote:
I wouldn't admit to being related to thieves and streakers either!
no you just blame your dad of molesting you instead of your step dad and step brother. That is soooo stupid. you need to grow up and live your life and not bring up lies to get others looked at bad. He is like a dad to me and would never do what you say. He raised you when your mother wouldnt. She walked out on you. You were taken from your dad after a few years and returned to a mother that would allow you to get hurt, Elizabeth Thomas of the police department

Since: Jan 13

Hermon, NY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
hazeleyes wrote:
MANY OTHERS IN HER FAMILY?...NO you're ignorant. I am family and embarrassed to say so but I do not steal. I work for police. Your comments need to be directed to the one that did the crime.
You have a hoe for a mom and you are a lesbian. cant get a real man
nunya

Tully, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
This one is as good as amy jones who included her kids in the stealing.another great role model.
curious

Tully, NY

#13 Feb 15, 2013
has anyone heard if she went to jail or what is being done about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christy cole and daughter 15 hr landowner 4
Overdose (Oct '16) May 19 Yup 4
trashy properties May 19 Dennis 9
Homewrecker Lori Goodale May 18 curious 1
they said what about their body cavity search p... May 14 Cal 14
Pill sniffing moms May 10 Lmfao 3
Shawn wright May 8 oogyu 2

Star Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance