cowcatcher

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Sep 30, 2008
What do you do with a neighbor that burns garbage, plastic, rubber, etc... and he refuses to cooperate?
And what do you say to a neighbor that purposely runs cows through your fence into your yard?
And how do you handle this same neighbor that drives too fast down a shared driveway even though there are small children playing near?
Help!!!
fred

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Oct 1, 2008
cowcatcher wrote:
What do you do with a neighbor that burns garbage, plastic, rubber, etc... and he refuses to cooperate?
And what do you say to a neighbor that purposely runs cows through your fence into your yard?
And how do you handle this same neighbor that drives too fast down a shared driveway even though there are small children playing near?
Help!!!
Your neighbors must think highly of themselves!
Little Havana

East Lansing, MI

#3 Dec 30, 2009
I have a terrible neighbor because he rents out an illegal efficiency on the side of his house and the tenant he has there is soooo noisy. He gets drunk and babbles on and on with his friends on the phone outside right next to my window. Or else he will invite them to sit, drink and talk loudly right next to my window. Its awful. I have called code enforcement and the police but it still goes on. I wish he would just move!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
development at Smokey Point (Mar '06) Nov '15 Arlo 9
City wants down town Stanwood to look like Mill... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Scott 2
News Hundreds attend SAC Health Fair (Nov '13) Nov '13 Successful Chirop... 2
schools (Aug '13) Aug '13 cmciver 1
News Huckleberry Island transferred to Samish (Jun '10) Jul '13 morelike 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Michael Monson 5
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Stanwood, WA (May '12) Dec '12 Emily 2

Stanwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanwood Mortgages