Dr. Magee Faces Judge

Oct 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBBJ-TV

Robert Magee, 58, stood before a judge and was officially charged with attempted rape and sexual battery, Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Verlor Ein

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 11, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr. Magee is innocent. I don't believe it for a minute. He is a good doctor and a good man. And from what I have heard he is a family man. This woman is after money. I don't think that he would be stupid enough to do what he is accused of right there in his office. Those walls are too thin for that to have happened and nobody to have heard anything. People never ceases to amaze me. Dr. Magee does so much for his patients and then this happens. I'm happy that he has a large support group. These are false allegations. I hope and pray that everyone keeps Dr. Magee and his family ih their prayers. I hope that people also take into consideration what this man's family is going through.That's what's wrong with the people today. The sit in corners and gossip about things that they don't know are true or not. To Dr. Magee, I believe that you are innocent. Good luck to you sir.
thank you

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

saying blah blah blah just a jacking their jaws gotta let it roll off of my back! ya you know every thing right because you were there when it happened huh? oh he is a family man! more like a wanna be ladies man! she has a familt too you know!
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

All I can say is u need to go check ur butt, cause u r full of BS all the way; and I think u got some ooozing out of ya right here!
Verlor Ein wrote:
Dr. Magee is innocent. I don't believe it for a minute. He is a good doctor and a good man. And from what I have heard he is a family man. This woman is after money. I don't think that he would be stupid enough to do what he is accused of right there in his office. Those walls are too thin for that to have happened and nobody to have heard anything. People never ceases to amaze me. Dr. Magee does so much for his patients and then this happens. I'm happy that he has a large support group. These are false allegations. I hope and pray that everyone keeps Dr. Magee and his family ih their prayers. I hope that people also take into consideration what this man's family is going through.That's what's wrong with the people today. The sit in corners and gossip about things that they don't know are true or not. To Dr. Magee, I believe that you are innocent. Good luck to you sir.
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

3

All of you people are cracking me up. How do you defend a man you know nothing about? Hell why dont you defend the person he mistreated. I hope something like this happens to you and you get the courage to fight it and have all these people like you defending the one who did it to you and tearing you down simply because they have nothing better to do than talk crap they know nothing about. As for you who know the "good Doctor" and know he wouldnt do this sort of thing simply because he never tried it on you; have you ever thought of the fact that maybe you are ugly and the so-called "good Doctor" thought he could do better than your faces. Those of you who know he is scum, help this girl out; defend her and help her put this old quack behind bars, tell your stories to the media, the courts. Dont make this girl do it all alone, hell she is fighting for you too! It doesnt do you any good to scream when the dr tells you what time to come and he just so happens to have the building cleared out at that time now does it? She did yell rape, thats what it is called when you get the dang rape kit test done and go to the cops, you idiot. You do realize, when people are lying they quit half way through the rape kit testing, why you ask? Because it is painful as hell, it takes forever, and people are grilling you about what happened the whole time someone is scraping your insides out. If she was lying would she go through with the whole thing? I think not, would you? Have you ever heard of frozen in fear? Obviously you have never been scared. Have you ever been raped? Seem someone get shot? Watched someone bleed to death from a car wreck? Ever tried to save a life? Then you have obsolutely no clue what frozen in fear is. When someone is overpowering you and they are 3 times ur size, not really much you can do about it. Obviously you dont think the rape victims in Martin were telling the truth cause the Wal-mart guy wouldnt do that either huh? He treatened them, guess you dont believe that either though do ya? Guess the DNA in that case wouldnt be good enough for yall, guess the fact that one girls parents were tied up and made to watch, in which case he told all of them he would kill them if they screamed. I am guessing that 78 year old woman facing murder charges is innocent too, guess the person she killed is lying about it huh? Seeing him? LMFAO, what attractive woman in her right mind would see that ugly creature even for money, I would rather be broke than to be seen in public with that. Maybe you all need to do some research on the subject before you go making stupid opinions like the ones I am reading below. Yeah he saw other women in other states and that is why he moved here, he was seeing them in a dr-patient manner and raping them. Do your research she aint the first. She is just the only one that didnt settle to keep it out of the news. You dumb people need to be thanking this poor girl for being willing to save ur sorry butts fighting him like she is trying to stop the state from allowing him to do this to you, ur wives, ur mothers, or ur daughters!
beenthere

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

To the girl who this happened to, I believe you. I HAVE been sexually assaulted by someone who "would never do that", "a family man". No one believed me until he did it to someone else. There are still people who do not believe even with the evidence before them. Be strong and brave. Tune out the people who weren't there and do not know. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your friends.
mageesupporteral ltheway

Henning, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dr. Magee didnt force himself on anyone. That doctors office is never empty and the walls are paper thin. Have you never been in there..Must not have because you would have know that.
Dianna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

setnUstraight wrote:
All of you people are cracking me up. How do you defend a man you know nothing about? Hell why dont you defend the person he mistreated. I hope something like this happens to you and you get the courage to fight it and have all these people like you defending the one who did it to you and tearing you down simply because they have nothing better to do than talk crap they know nothing about. As for you who know the "good Doctor" and know he wouldnt do this sort of thing simply because he never tried it on you; have you ever thought of the fact that maybe you are ugly and the so-called "good Doctor" thought he could do better than your faces. Those of you who know he is scum, help this girl out; defend her and help her put this old quack behind bars, tell your stories to the media, the courts. Dont make this girl do it all alone, hell she is fighting for you too! It doesnt do you any good to scream when the dr tells you what time to come and he just so happens to have the building cleared out at that time now does it? She did yell rape, thats what it is called when you get the dang rape kit test done and go to the cops, you idiot. You do realize, when people are lying they quit half way through the rape kit testing, why you ask? Because it is painful as hell, it takes forever, and people are grilling you about what happened the whole time someone is scraping your insides out. If she was lying would she go through with the whole thing? I think not, would you? Have you ever heard of frozen in fear? Obviously you have never been scared. Have you ever been raped? Seem someone get shot? Watched someone bleed to death from a car wreck? Ever tried to save a life? Then you have obsolutely no clue what frozen in fear is. When someone is overpowering you and they are 3 times ur size, not really much you can do about it. Obviously you dont think the rape victims in Martin were telling the truth cause the Wal-mart guy wouldnt do that either huh? He treatened them, guess you dont believe that either though do ya? Guess the DNA in that case wouldnt be good enough for yall, guess the fact that one girls parents were tied up and made to watch, in which case he told all of them he would kill them if they screamed. I am guessing that 78 year old woman facing murder charges is innocent too, guess the person she killed is lying about it huh? Seeing him? LMFAO, what attractive woman in her right mind would see that ugly creature even for money, I would rather be broke than to be seen in public with that. Maybe you all need to do some research on the subject before you go making stupid opinions like the ones I am reading below. Yeah he saw other women in other states and that is why he moved here, he was seeing them in a dr-patient manner and raping them. Do your research she aint the first. She is just the only one that didnt settle to keep it out of the news. You dumb people need to be thanking this poor girl for being willing to save ur sorry butts fighting him like she is trying to stop the state from allowing him to do this to you, ur wives, ur mothers, or ur daughters!
if he did it why did she stay a patient of his for a year???? and I happen to know that she is a pill head to and i stand behind dr magee
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

She didnt stay his patient for a year after; I dont know where you people claim to get ur info. But my best advise for you would be to stop getting if from your drug dealers off the street corners. How do you know she is a pill head, you been selling her the pills? Then I dont guess you do know; your just trying to sound good for some stupid reason. I have an idea, go get ur sry self raped then tell me ur not on meds for the depression and the nightmares it causes you! Until then, ur best bet would be to just shut up til you know what you are talking about.
Dianna wrote:
<quoted text>
if he did it why did she stay a patient of his for a year???? and I happen to know that she is a pill head to and i stand behind dr magee
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 12, 2009
 
Maybe you should read all comments before making opinions like the ones you are making, this subject has already been covered, therefore I wont waste my time on you or your thoughts!
mageesupporteralltheway wrote:
Dr. Magee didnt force himself on anyone. That doctors office is never empty and the walls are paper thin. Have you never been in there..Must not have because you would have know that.
srapy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 16, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i havent said anything to anyone but i could of happen,,cause he stop me at the door a few time when leaven the room and try to kiss me,,so dont put nothing passed him,,and also wanted me to meet him out of the office
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Idk, but you might watch what you say when mentioning names on here for the simple fact they can sue you for deflimation of character when you talking down their name
Dianna wrote:
I think Amber Hoppkins or whatever her name is is full of shit and just trying to get money and so what her hubby is a cop..........
Dianna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 20, 2009
 
umm hun its been on the news so I havent said anything that hasnt already been said...
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There has been No woman's name mentioned on the news!!!!!
Mee

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 22, 2009
 
Where dear did you see or hear MY NAME "amber hopkins" on the news??? Oh, thats right it has'nt been, therfore you must be the one "full of shit"!!! Also, for future reference if you have a problem I am not hard to find!
Dianna wrote:
I think Amber Hoppkins or whatever her name is is full of shit and just trying to get money and so what her hubby is a cop..........
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

This will be dealt with in court and all these people that think that they know everything and know nothing should leave it alone. I have lived all over the U>S> but this is the worst area for gossip that I've ever seen. People here love Gossip and Trouble, as long as it's about other people!
Mee

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Amen! Just looks at the boards...they talk about everyone. Its sad really, what a life they must have!
setnUstraight

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

love you baby girl!
Mee wrote:
Amen! Just looks at the boards...they talk about everyone. Its sad really, what a life they must have!

Since: Oct 09

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

God is great, and u people are stupid!
guest

Arlington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 24, 2009
 
Is amber any kin to red headed Mike Hopkins that lived in Gates yrs. ago
guest

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 25, 2009
 
No she is not that I am aware of. She is a Hopkins by marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stanton Discussions

Search the Stanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Samuel 17,791
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Peggy 123,947
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr ahop71 58,242
any jobs hiring in or near the lauderdale co. a... 4 hr Samuel 5
Is Chisholm Lake Restaurant still open? (Sep '09) 5 hr Stone- Cold 17
need a plumber (Sep '13) 5 hr Stone- Cold 16
Natalie (redhead) (Jul '13) 11 hr Nat 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Stanton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••