Tractor Trailer Accident Ties Up Traf...

Tractor Trailer Accident Ties Up Traffic On I-44 In St. Clair, MO

There are 3 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Tractor Trailer Accident Ties Up Traffic On I-44 In St. Clair, MO. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Interstate 44 is open now but that wasn't the case early Thursday morning. A tractor trailer accident shut down the highway for about 2 hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Wentzville, MO

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Who was driving them? Some one from another country---some of them are not trained well.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2010
i was really disappointed in this report this morning as no one had any information on detours when I first heard about it, there are several websites to go on to get detours to broadcast about. Plus when I left my house it was reported that someone was on the scene and one lane was getting by so I went into town to get on the highway because it would have only been a half a mile i would have been in traffic and if a lane was getting by, it wouldn't have been that bad, and what do you know, traffic is still being diverted onto HIGHWAY 47 not AH and the highway was totally shut down. So trying to maneuver my way around all of the lost people that didn't have anywhere to go, I was finally able to get on the outer road (which the news broadcasted would take a long time because it was backed up and full of traffic........there were five cars including me, and when I passed the accident.....THERE WAS NO WAY A LANE WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN OPEN bc the tractor trailor was blocking both lanes and with all of the commotion going on. I though fox 2 would have done better then this.

Germantown, WI

#3 Jul 16, 2010
Not that the drivers aren't trained well, but when there is little time to react to what is happening on the road accidents happen! Don't judge before you know the real situation Miss Linda from Wright City, MO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Randall Oct 17 Karma Bus Driver 1
Woodland Lakes' Lawsuit Oct 14 WoodlandLakesNews... 1
Tina "Red" with lots of Tattoos Oct 10 yeah man 1
A pedo near you Sep 28 theworldshouldknow 1
large constrution site south outer road east of... Sep 25 ashers 2
Adrienne lambert Sep 23 Wastingbreath 2
gerald lucas (Oct '11) Oct '11 yupp 1

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance