Student found with gun in Central Mon...

Student found with gun in Central Montcalm Upper Elementary

There are 13 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Student found with gun in Central Montcalm Upper Elementary. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Stanton - Police were called to Central Montcalm Upper Elementary in Stanton Monday morning after a 12-year-old boy was discovered to be carrying a semi-automatic handgun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Mary

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2008
Where on earth did a 6th grader get this gun?
Wide_Stance

Aurora, CO

#3 Feb 4, 2008
Mary wrote:
Where on earth did a 6th grader get this gun?
Your having to ask the question illustrates part of the problem.
JUST CARE

Caledonia, MI

#4 Feb 4, 2008
and who is going to be charged for this one,good for the student that had nerve enought to tell an adult,how many lifes did she save
Joel

Jenison, MI

#5 Feb 4, 2008
Was it loaded? Not that it matters, it's just that I'd imagine a reporter would ask that question. Must have been empty or the story would have lost some of it's flare.

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#6 Feb 4, 2008
This is sad! Were ever this child got this gun. They should be assamed of there selfs for having it were the child could get a hold of it. Thank god it was not loaded and no one got hurt!!!!! That is what we have to look at. Im sure the person or people that aloud this to happen will be punished.There is no reason a child should ever have access you lock them up and have the key on you at all times!!!!!! And who knows the kid could have found it on the way to school !

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#7 Feb 4, 2008
Somewhere in Montcalm county, I hope somebody got an a$$ whoopin' tonight! Maybe the parents should get it first, obviously they need to learn not to leave guns where children can get to them.

Since: Aug 07

white cloud

#8 Feb 4, 2008
Hopfully whom ever owns the gun is locked up like the gun should have been!
sara

Bronx, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2008
I bet his parents are proud....!!!!!!
hupo

Holland, MI

#10 Feb 5, 2008
white cloud mi wrote:
Hopfully whom ever owns the gun is locked up like the gun should have been!
Most illegally owned guns are stolen from people who legally owned them.
so maybe its the criminals that should be locked up ?
hupo

Holland, MI

#11 Feb 5, 2008
to bad we cant have real discussion about this topic, but this isn't a real forum.
only opinions that agree with liberal left are allowed, all others will be deleted immediately.
Wide_Stance

Aurora, CO

#12 Feb 6, 2008
hupo wrote:
to bad we cant have real discussion about this topic, but this isn't a real forum.
only opinions that agree with liberal left are allowed, all others will be deleted immediately.
You've got to be f'ing kidding me.
Mel

Roslindale, MA

#13 Feb 16, 2008
The bigger problem here is, what happened to the children who didn't tell? I mean, think about it, several children new about it before someone told...I think thats serious!
Twisted

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Feb 16, 2008
Doesn't everyone have a gun in Montcalm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Stanton Mi Police Dept (Dec '08) Jan '17 haha 2
2bdr house Jan '17 Sue 1
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '16 Anthony 2
snapchat (May '15) May '15 699999lmao 1
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages