Blanchard Girl's Inhalant Death pushe...

Blanchard Girl's Inhalant Death pushes Father's Emotions

There are 3 comments on the WTKG-AM Grand Rapids story from Apr 24, 2006, titled Blanchard Girl's Inhalant Death pushes Father's Emotions. In it, WTKG-AM Grand Rapids reports that:

The Montcalm County Sheriff's Department says 37 year old Bobby Taylor of Blanchard is up on 3 felony counts as he tried to confront hosts of a party where his 14 year old daughter Merisha died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKG-AM Grand Rapids.

Justin NICHOLS

AOL

#1 May 26, 2006
It is not Bobby or Merisha OR Linda Taylor... last name is Nichols... get it right before you even try to talk about my family, all i ask is you know your facts.

RIP Merisha NICHOLS
My Cousin, you are missed so much and as i was traveling that 2000 miles to go to your funeral i was thinking about the fun we had just a month before when i was up there. I love you so much...

anyone wanna talk and get some facts, go to www.myspace.com/JuggaloRhydaz
or email me...
[email protected]

Since: Jun 07

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2007
Rest in peace Merisha Nichols.
kimberly yeasley

Pontiac, MI

#3 Dec 4, 2012
KBs mom wrote:
Rest in peace Merisha Nichols.
I love u my daughter and always will till the day i die until then daughter mom will never forget u ever and mommy will see u again i miss u very much so around all holidays i miss all the little things u use to do for mommy on the holidays ive never forgot sweetie mommys little Angel now and forever u will never be forgotten. Love mommy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat (May '15) May '15 699999lmao 1
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '15 Bad at one time 22
News State might step in to fix tax rolls (Aug '14) Aug '14 kimbalk resident 1
News Wayne County's tenuous fiscal position puts con... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Woody Hayes 3
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tina 1
News Michigan High School Football - Reed City felle... (Sep '07) Nov '12 Spencer 13
News Committee: no new deal for R&R research (Apr '09) Aug '11 DAW 2

Stanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanton Mortgages